• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD

RobbyBobby said:
Here's how you bygawd jump the losprimos, we was set to come up there and show all them sumbitches up but broke the bigbird in half during predrinking/running friday nite

1295057966.jpg
yea yea what ever

I was wonderin' where the Big Bird was in the competition!!! Looked like ole Hitman Lovett put one of them super efficient Big Bird mohawk's on his buggy for RBD :wtflol:

TacomaJD said:
I was wonderin' where the Big Bird was in the competition!!! Looked like ole Hitman Lovett put one of them super efficient Big Bird mohawk's on his buggy for RBD :wtflol:

Nuttin' evr b as gud as da Orginl BigBurd an don'tu fergit dat neiter.

Translation:

Nothing will ever be as good as the Original BigBird and don't you forget that neither/either.

Awesome pictures Julio thumb.gif

You need to work for Ricky B on the side!! You always have great action shots of any event you show up at!

j-mox said:

You need to work for Ricky B on the side!! You always have great action shots of any event you show up at!

x2 I've been a "Julio's Piture Takin" fan for a couple years now molaugh :drinkers: :driving:

j-mox said:

HAH ,,,,Ricky B. takes MORE and BETTER pictures before breakfast than I take all day :****: THANKS though ;D

drycreekjeep said:
great!!!! pics thanks 4 posting them!!!!

THANKS man ;D