• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra Bouncer

Cole said:
5 people can ask him that question and there will be 5 different answers. :****:

So why doesn't the CEO of the TC Fan club set us all straight once and for all?

patooyee said:
So why doesn't the CEO of the TC Fan club set us all straight once and for all?

Not my place, if he wanted it known it would be posted.

I just got a call from a guy it west va wanting a chassis who said his buddy just bought ultrabouncer and showtime :dunno: aneybody hear aneything maby I'm behind been hiding in my cave to long

angryfab said:
I just got a call from a guy it west va wanting a chassis who said his buddy just bought ultrabouncer and showtime :dunno: aneybody hear aneything maby I'm behind been hiding in my cave to long
Come on out from under your rock molaugh

Re: Re: Re: Ultra Bouncer

zukiscott said:
****IN A..... PAGE 14 :woot:

Haha right. I don't even give a **** about all the secret parts and reasons. If it ain't willingly put out there for me to read about, then they can keep them wheeling secrets and shove it. It's nothing more than to do exactly what it's doing now. Drawing attention, making you watch all the videos, blowing this thread up, all in turn making every new TC build mysteriously popular, increasing his for sale market as soon as he gets done with the next one. More power to him though, bc it seems to be working for him. :tc

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

American said:
If I wanted to bother him, I'd just text him haha. I'd imagine he has a bunch of people sending him messages all the time though, so I tend to leave people alone. He told me the ratio before, but I have forgotten.

American gets the :tc of the year award!

American said:
If I wanted to bother him, I'd just text him haha. I'd imagine he has a bunch of people sending him messages all the time though, so I tend to leave people alone. He told me the ratio before, but I have forgotten.

You have TC's phone number??? Dreamy ... drool drool :tc :)

Timmie's number has been posted on more than a few threads on here. It has also been posted on facebook several times. With what some of these competitions and bounty's are paying who can blame him for not telling the particulars of his buggies. Timmie is not really that private of a person except for his builds and who could blame him for that with everyone wanting to :tc :tc as soon as the first pic or detail is posted.

OK so back to the fun. What hat heads and injection did that thing have? What was the cubic in? What kind of rotating assembly? I don't believe I have ever seen a BBC with that kind of throttle response.

Bronco Buster said:
Timmie's number has been posted on more than a few threads on here. It has also been posted on facebook several times.

Wait, so i didn't need to sift through his trash to find it on an old utility bill with his number on it? I could have spent that night looking through his window watching him sleep instead??? Man, i really need to sharpen my :tc skills. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

patooyee said:
Wait, so i didn't need to sift through his trash to find it on an old utility bill with his number on it? I could have spent that night looking through his window watching him sleep instead??? Man, i really need to sharpen my :tc skills. :)

gawddamn patooyee on a roll molaugh

patooyee said:

laughing1

patooyee said:

Damn J.J. :popcorn: