• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Video from Monsters of Rock at Adventure Off Road park

Dvaughn1971

Brandon Dillon Monsters of Rock bounty hill run at Adventure Off Road park

Thank ya Dave for the video,had a good time wish somebody would have climed the hill so we don't have to beat our crap up again,naw just kidding love that ****....

I know can't wait for the next event, hopefully you make it next time lil bacon, what happened to your buggy seem to just stop pullin ??? Tcase probs

What a great weekend and what a great event the Monsters of Rock was. The amount of support from so many to make this happen in such a short amount of time was unbelievable. There are to many to name but you all know who you are. The guys driving those Monsters on Bounty Hill put on a show 2nd to none. The ones in the Rock Race didn't cut those rigs any slack either. We look forward to making this event even bigger and better next year. And as always.....we will continue to make our park the best it can be. Thank you all for supporting our park....Tom

krackem said:
I know can't wait for the next event, hopefully you make it next time lil bacon, what happened to your buggy seem to just stop pullin ??? Tcase probs
Dad was driving mine im in Ohio working but said it didn't have anything pulling at all.

tbacon38 said:
Dad was driving mine im in Ohio working but said it didn't have anything pulling at all.

I dont know what it was but had some sound in it kinda sound like torque convertor issue but not sure. Dad said it was the panel on the inside rattling. He know better than me for sure.

tbacon38 said:

I know was just wondering if you'd talked to him,and to your dad and the other drivers thanks for the show yall gave it hell, i figured there was at least $500,000 dollars of broke buggies at the bottom of that hill :****: can't wait to watch y'all again :dblthumb: