• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Video from Monsters of Rock at Adventure Off Road park

Thanks for letting us come make a mess !
Great Park!
Hey Brandon, how long will this soreness last?
Hard on this old guy...Ha
Great time.

peanut said:
had a great time in the rental thanks again Travis for letting me use it
THANKS FOR BEING EASY ON THE RENTAL UNIT. :wtflol:
Tom thanks for giving peanut a great park to beat my **** all up.. :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Brandon, Eddie (WFO1 on here) would like to know just how all that chocolate and corn got in your seat? Glad your ok, it was interesting figuring out how to get you back to the trailer but it all worked out. Benji

what a couple of fires maybe a bent wheel might need a transmission before to long needs to be rewired but borrowing a rental is priceless

peanut said:
what a couple of fires maybe a bent wheel might need a transmission before to long needs to be rewired but borrowing a rental is priceless
I was pretty impressed you kept that beast out of the trees and didn't turn over Travis had me convinced it was the buggy doing that

peanut said:
Brandon how you feel after that back flip looked rough from the bottom

A little sore, I think I cracked my shin bone (LITERALLY) on orbital valve mount...it's all good though, getting those backflips down!! :driving:

Pumpkin said:
Brandon, Eddie (WFO1 on here) would like to know just how all that chocolate and corn got in your seat? Glad your ok, it was interesting figuring out how to get you back to the trailer but it all worked out. Benji
:dunno: about the chocolate and corn molaugh, Thanks again for all of the help!!!

Damage report, crushed carburetor,crushed distributer, ripped plug wires, broken mixer, and cracked intake :mad:....new engine guard gonna be .188 wall ;D

SKeller said:
Thanks for letting us come make a mess !
Great Park!
Hey Brandon, how long will this soreness last?
Hard on this old guy...Ha
Great time.

Shane, you have one BADA** buggy! :****: Hell every buggy I see is simply amazing. I remember the years and years of going to Tellico and seeing the cab trucks (two of which I believe were at AOP Saturday). To see how far this sport has came....from what used to be all jeeps and occasionally a buggy here or there but mainly jeeps and cab trucks. I can't begin to imagine what the buggies will be like 10 years from now! Lord only knows what TC will be driving by then. Had a blast!

Monsters of Rock on the Adventure Off Road park bounty hill

Your more then welcome for the help. we would have made as many trips back up there to get everyone out if need be. Lucky between all of us we had tools and fluids to get most out on there own.