• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Well wa were gonna wait and tell y'all afterwards, but here it is. - The Hill is getting a little TLC and will make it even more exciting ... I WONDER WHO IS GOING HOME WITH A POCKET FULL OF MONEY???? Any Guess???

More entertaining? As in easier, harder, or more spectator friendly?

tbacon38 said:
I think it should be left alone then it really is down to driver and machine.

It will still be up to the driver and machine. One change is for safety. The other two changes will make it more climbable. Any changes are not going to take away from the hill. Every driver that's ever been on the hill knows that it's doable the way it is. I just want this hill to go down on the 17th.......not many parks spend this kind of money to make it easier to give away money

I've been telling everybody Tom , you are wanting somebody to climb your bounty hill! I know your wanting to hand that money to somebody!

Made some changes to the hill today. We blew out the old stump that slowed everyone down getting to the first ledge and blew away two rocks on second ledge the size of a buggy. THIS HILL WILL GO DOWN ON THE 17th......just saying

I knew you were gonna PAVE IT!!! :wtflol: I tried to climb this suuummmmbeeotch on a $25.00 payout now 10000.00 and pavement?????

adventureoffroadpark said:
Made some changes to the hill today. We blew out the old stump that slowed everyone down getting to the first ledge and blew away two rocks on second ledge the size of a buggy. THIS HILL WILL GO DOWN ON THE 17th......just saying

I'm not sure, but posting this may even hurt attendance. The idea of an unclimbable hill had me :woody:

muddinmetal said:
I'm not sure, but posting this may even hurt attendance. The idea of an unclimbable hill had me :woody:

Well, I'd have to disagree I think... Folks wanna see a show and there's gonna be A SHOW!!!! This hill is no CAKEWALK now... and the Drivers that come to LAY IT OUT have some comfort in knowing someone SHOULD collect on a NICE CHECK :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving:

It's far from paved. It's going to be one hell of a show with many getting denied. But I really would like to see someone collect a nice pay check. Either way I will be there doing what I do best, helping people get their rigs running again or dragging them back to the trailer.

i was there with Travis during that $25.00 payout that hill has changed a lot since then