• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

Pumpkin said:
-Bounty Run $5000 for first to climb. Additional $5000 for Fastest to Top. Run starts at 11am CST/12pm EST. Driver meeting at 10am at main office. No bolted tires allowed in park.

Straight from the very first post on this thread. Open your eyes before your mouth :flipgotcha:

Aye aya captain.

454tbacon said:
Nobody going to be there,everybody going West to race them damn ultra 4 cars,whatever they are.

Naw...EVERYBODY AIN'T.... There are a BUNCH of capable rigs coming. Those who don't make it over may be sick they didn't ... :woot:

bdillon2372 said:
I know that stump well...... :****:

I bet ur still sore from that that was the hardest hit I've seen anyone take. Glad you walked away cause that **** was intense bro. Glad to see Tom get rid of that stump also cause that could've been anybody there that day and could've end up worse, but enuff of that I'm ready to come ride and watch this show go down. loller.gif

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Naw...EVERYBODY AIN'T.... There are a BUNCH of capable rigs coming. Those who don't make it over may be sick they didn't ... :woot:

How about a list of who is going to be giving the hill a try.

Ok folks. Here is a list of the drivers who are planning on running for the largest bounty purse ever....$10,000.00. This type of talent..... on one hill...... in front of one crowd...... is going to be EPIC.

Bobby Tanner
Brandon Dillon
Brent Mewbourn
Bubba Bacon
Dustin Hensley
Erin Early
Jason Spegal
Josh Rohling
Kenny Forbes
Kenny Swafford
Kevin Posey
Lawrence Collins
Mark Mathis
Nick Sosebee
Shane Keller
Shawn Tolson
Tim Bacon
Todd Puckett
Travis Rouse
Travis Vance

adventureoffroadpark said:
Ok folks. Here is a list of the drivers who are planning on running for the largest bounty purse ever. This type of talent on one hill in front of one crowd is going to be EPIC.

Bobby Tanner
Brandon Dillon
Brent Mewbourn
Bubba Bacon
Erin Early
Jason Spegal
Josh Rohling
Kenny Forbes
Kenny Swafford
Kevin Posey
Shane Keller
Shawn Tolson
Tim Bacon
Todd Puckett
Travis Rouse
Travis Vance

Very impressive list of drivers! Looking forward to the event.

Lookin good!!!!

I'd have to say that with JUST that list this will be a blowout weekend... I know of several others that are trying to decide where they are going and a few that are finishing up builds/repairs... Everyone just remember as long as you're at the drivers meeting @ 10 CST in front of the main office we will get you entered

SEE Y'ALL THERE!!!!

Gonna be a lot of local spectators that have never even set in a 4 wheel drive vehicle wanting to go watch

adventureoffroadpark said:
Made some changes to the hill today. We blew out the old stump that slowed everyone down getting to the first ledge and blew away two rocks on second ledge the size of a buggy. THIS HILL WILL GO DOWN ON THE 17th......just saying
so if no one makes it how much more stuff will u move so it can be climbed?

Re: Re: AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

The stump was a safety concern. Didn't want it going through a cage during a roll over and hurting some one. The 2 rocks are not want was stopping people from climbing it. They was just causing a pinch point that was going to do nothing but cause a buggy to hang up or even cause major damage to your buggy.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I offered to help tom 1 or 2 days at the park this week . is any else wanting to come help for a few hr's and see the hill?? Just asking? would be nice to have a few buggies for safety ! I got my chainsaw and brush clearer, checking trails for down or unsafe trees and brush! Tom says he has plenty of stuff and welcomes anyone that wants to help before "THE DAY" post up,PM or call me!

Re: Re: AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

Bill, Eddie and I are coming up tomorrow around noon. Then I will be back up there Thursday and Friday to help with whatever.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2