• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ToyotaTom's truggy

Out with the old, in with the ebay new T-MAX.
14813148572_2b54aef6ac_b.jpg

ibrokeit said:
I had a meeting at Eglin last week and stayed in Crestview. Ate at a good little pizza place downtown. Fun fact. Ha.

Hideaway Pizza!!! The hidden jewel of Crestview .

TheViking said:
Nice rig how does the heat and humidity play in while wheeling in Florida in a olive drab open air rig?

It's not to bad, adding the hood helped keep some of the engine heat out of the cab.

TheViking said:
Nice rig how does the heat and humidity play in while wheeling in Florida in a olive drab open air rig?

It's ****ing Africa hot down here. Time to do some hill killin up north.

I might be heading to AOP this weekend to get some of that Tennessee mountain air and watch some rock bouncing. The only real damage from the roll.
15268881332_2eb5a110a2.jpg
[/url]
image by biddlepix, on Flickr][/img]
Say no to crack ;D
15266156851_4c2661a44a.jpg
[/url]
image by biddlepix, on Flickr][/img]

nice rig man, im another FATT guy here but some would tell u different since I refuse to get on the faces of books, your rig has been threw a few changes but looks great,see you on the trails

STROKERYOTA said:
nice rig man, im another FATT guy here but some would tell u different since I refuse to get on the faces of books, your rig has been threw a few changes but looks great,see you on the trails

Geigh

Nice new shoes man! Ive ripped a bunch of those bfg A/T sidewalls riding the fire trails around here, hope the mtr holds up a little better for ya :driving: