• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kevin Haney ( MrDana60)... Beware he will take your money and keep your parts

No but this aint tha place for that i can assure you. God have mercy on him if he fawks tha wrong person on here. We're pretty close, and watch out for each other.. That kinda nonsense dont really settle to good around here.

I bought some 1350 drive shaft yokes and split joints off of him a year or so ago. Everything went smooth for me. Talked and text him about the parts he was spot on with my transactions. :dblthumb:

He was kindof a middle man for me on a th400 and 205. He lives in the middle of nowhere but it all went fine for me. :dunno:

Duckworth72 said:
Has anyone done business with or heard from Kevin Haney ( MrDana60 )
He owes several people parts on the 67-72chevytruck.com forum.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=591538

Well Duckworth. Post up his email address so we can invite him to hear his side of the story. For all we know, 3 posts, you mights be the lying drama lama. I would also post on Pirate, but wait for Tuesday for the best support.

JohnG said:
Well Duckworth. Post up his email address so we can invite him to hear his side of the story. For all we know, 3 posts, you mights be the lying drama lama. I would also post on Pirate, but wait for Tuesday for the best support.

:popcorn:

That's what was the odd part of him not staying in contact with his buyers. He was very helpful and informative on the forum for a long time and then suddenly he just drops all communication. Whatever the scenario is with him I have no clue, but there is no excuse for taking folks good hard earned money.

Ever thought he may have had a family emergency of some sort or even died?

I don't know the guy but I've seen him on multiple forums in the past. I had not realized I haven't seen him post in a while until you mentioned the name.

Duckworth72 said:
Yeah it always seems weird people want to defend crooks.
Who knows who the crock is here? Theres only 1 side of the story being told by a guy that hardly anyone here knows.

AdamF said:
Who knows who the crock is here? Theres only 1 side of the story being told by a guy that hardly anyone here knows.

^^^ This..... we have no idea who the hell "duckworth" is but we're supposed to take his word against someone that others here have done business with and had no problem? Sorry if you got screwed, Ducky, but you can't expect us to take the word of someone that just shows up here one day telling a sad story.

Lol in case you missed it, please read the link in the first thread, who cares how many post I have. I'm not selling nothing, I would even be scepticle if a guy gets on a forum and his first post was he had something for sale. I'd be less incline to buy it, but this is just a general discussion. I'm not trying to sell you anything , this is more of " for your information" thread.

I myself am more worried about someone going thru the trouble of creating an account just to smear someone's name that we don't even know. I wouldn't blame someone for opening an account to pedal some parts that makes sense. Theres always two sides to every transaction. And if you haven't noticed we don't like this type of **** on here. thumb.gif

Duckworth72 said:
Lol in case you missed it, please read the link in the first thread, who cares how many post I have. I'm not selling nothing, I would even be scepticle if a guy gets on a forum and his first post was he had something for sale. I'd be less incline to buy it, but this is just a general discussion. I'm not trying to sell you anything , this is more of " for your information" thread.

So answer this main question..... Does this guy have any of your money and owe you parts, or have you ever even done any business at all with him?

Or did you just bump that year old thread on the Chevy forum for shits and giggles and without knowing 1 lick of firsthand info from the OP who never even followed up on the thread, and decide to go to new forums crying wolf?

:gtfo: :gay:

Duckworth72 said:
Has anyone done business with or heard from Kevin Haney ( MrDana60 )
He owes several people parts on the 67-72chevytruck.com forum.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=591538

Also, you say he owes SEVERAL ppl money, yet the thread you linked, only the OP was mentioned him owing money to. As long this is prolonged with no further evidence against this guy, I'm voting you to be the **** for stirring up this year old terd for no reason.

:dblthumb:

I have bought parts from him. It did take a while to get my parts; he said he was working long odd hours and couldn't make the time to ship them. I sent several emails and PM's with no response.

He was apologetic about the delay.

Latest posts