• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stak parts

Zjman

I know this is a very long shot but my buddy snapped the rear output shaft off his stak on little jagger Saturday, looking to buy a parts case or a rear output.

I don't have the part your buddy needs but I do have a brand new in the crate Stak Mini 3 speed I bought to use in a CJ3A and never got to it. Just been setting in storage. I believe it is 32 spline all the way around.
I have a shaft that is a 27 spline that was supposed to fit this case but does not. Not sure what it fits.

I don't have the part your buddy needs but I do have a brand new in the crate Stak Mini 3 speed I bought to use in a CJ3A and never got to it. Just been setting in storage. I believe it is 32 spline all the way around.
I have a shaft that is a 27 spline that was supposed to fit this case but does not. Not sure what it fits.
His is a 3 speed case but don't think it's a mini. Pretty sure his is 27 spline as it's behind a Chevy. Think he has a 32 spline that originally came in the case. Hopefully this guy gets his parts back soon. He's had em awhile

His is a 3 speed case but don't think it's a mini. Pretty sure his is 27 spline as it's behind a Chevy. Think he has a 32 spline that originally came in the case. Hopefully this guy gets his parts back soon. He's had em awhile
i have a 27 spline 3 speed if he's interested. pops out of lowlow

i have a 27 spline 3 speed if he's interested. pops out of lowlow
His parts are done and should be getting em this week. He needs a shift collar still, he got the upgraded shaft that keeps it from popping out gear. He's in the market for a parts case I think. How much ya asking and where ya located.

His parts are done and should be getting em this week. He needs a shift collar still, he got the upgraded shaft that keeps it from popping out gear. He's in the market for a parts case I think. How much ya asking and where ya located.
i'd take a $1000 for it. chattanooga tn area.

Nope but my buddy has sent his broken parts back to the machine shop that originally built the parts and assembled the Stak case. Guys going to make him 2 rear outputs. Not very cheap but better than the alternative
Can you share the contact info for the machine shop and who to contact for anyone out there that may need parts or work done?

If your buddy is interested in my Stak mini 3 speed I would take $2600 plus shipping, if I remember correctly that is about what I have in it. It is in a crate and never been mounted or used. I have photos of the case and I opened it and took photos if he is interested. From what I remember they were rated for 600-650 foot pounds of input torque. This is a 32 spline box. I bought it back when I was gathering parts for a project and ended up buying a complete rig. I thought I was going to use this but probably will never get around to another build, at 69 and have an over full plate not looking to promising.

If your buddy is interested in my Stak mini 3 speed I would take $2600 plus shipping, if I remember correctly that is about what I have in it. It is in a crate and never been mounted or used. I have photos of the case and I opened it and took photos if he is interested. From what I remember they were rated for 600-650 foot pounds of input torque. This is a 32 spline box. I bought it back when I was gathering parts for a project and ended up buying a complete rig. I thought I was going to use this but probably will never get around to another build, at 69 and have an over full plate not looking to promising.

I will pass this along. Thanks. He's running a ls 6.0 with ls3 heads I believe and a truck Norris cam. It's healthy for sure. Not sure if he's making too much power with stickies now or not.

Where you located ?