• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DTOR - Boo Bash - November 8, 2014

Fordman47201

The new owners of the turtle have been putting a ton on upgrades into the park and it is looking awsome. they are putting the boo bash on for Nov 8th with a bounty hil payout for 5,000. they are having side by side races , mud races with a 200% payout on those. its my local park so im just putting the word out to help them keep the good work and upgrades up. they have the information and signup info on the website.

Home - Dirty Turtle Offroad park

I saw there's only.270 acres I's.there enough to keep buggy busy for a full day of riding?

ratedX said:
I saw there's only.270 acres I's.there enough to keep buggy busy for a full day of riding?

27.17 total miles of trail.
How do we know?
Just finished collecting the data there.
CartoTracks map coming before Boo Bash.

I would say there's enough.

the new owners are putting the effort and money into it to make it a place to be. as long as we support it it could grow a lot

From their Facebook page.....

Dirty Turtle Offroad Park

Boo Bash Pricing:

Boo Bash V. Gates open Friday 7:00am. Friday Check in closes at 10 pm. Off trails by 8. Saturday gates open at 7:00am and closes at dark. Night ride begins at dark. Night ride on Saturday ends at midnight. (MUST HAVE MUFFLER) Sunday normal gate hours. 9 am to 5 pm off the trails by 8

Food vendors will be on site.

EVERYONE MUST HAVE AN EVENT ARM BAND AND SIGNED IN OR NO ENTRY. NO PASSES WILL BE HONORED FOR THIS SPECIAL EVENT. EVERYONE PAYS!!!

Anyone coming in on Thursday to camp for the weekend it will be $45 per person.

$25.00 per person without use of showerhouse (Saturday Only)

$30.00 per person with use of showerhouse (Limited to 250) Key will be required to be picked up at gate or house for each use.

$35 per person to camp Friday thru Sunday without use of shower house
$40 per person to camp Friday thru Sunday with use of shower House

KIDS 10 and UNDER FREE
SECURITY WILL BE ON HAND.

Make plans now.

Dont' forget our pumpkin carving contest. Must be offroad themed. Winner receives $100.00.

Boo Bash Schedule November 8, 2014

Drivers Meeting for Track Race - 9:30 am

Timed Track - Quad - 10:00 am
Timed Track - RZR/SXS - 10:40 am
Timed track - 2wd/4wd Unlimited - 11:20 am
(Due to lack of interest for the 2wd/4wd we are combining them)

Bouncer Meeting at 11:45

Bounty Hill - Bouncers - 12:15 pm

RZR/SXS Driver meeting - 4:00 pm

Bounty Hill - RZR/SXS - 4:30

Mud Bog 7pm Nickota Mx Park

Everyone must be off the trails no later than Midnight

For those you have not attended the park in the last 6 months, please fill the waiver out before you arrive at the park this weekend. This will make things go quicker. Thank you

http://dirtyturtleoffroad.com/waiver05012014.pdf

Just in time for Boo Bash!
The new and improved Dirty Turtle Offroad Park map by CartoTracks is now available for download in our online store. Never been to a Boo Bash and want to find Bobby's Hill? Buy one today, load it to your phone before you get to the park and always know where you are in the park, even if you loose cell signal! (Gotta download the app and map to your phone before going "offline") Furthermore, Boo Bash is one of only two times per year when the park is open for night riding. Paper maps are no fun in the dark. Our map on your smartphone solves that problem. A blue dot showing you where you are on the map makes night riding (and day riding) EASY!

SMART. MAPPING.

https://www.cartotracks.com/maps

Registration is still open for the following events. Please goto http://dirtyturtleoffroad.com/events/boo-bash/ to register.

DEADLINE IS 9 AM NOVEMBER 8TH

Bounty Hill - RZR/SXS we have 7 signed up so far
Timed Track - 4wd Unlimited we have 4 signed up so far
Timed Track - RZR/SXS we have 3 signed up so far
Timed Track - Quad we have 7 signed up so far
Mud Bog - 36" or higher we have 7 signed up so far
Mud Bog - 35" or under we have 3 signed up so far
Timed Track - 2wd Unlimited we have 1 signed up so far

There will be a tent up during Boo Bash to collect toys for tots. We are asking everyone to bring in a new unwrapped toy this weekend. Thank you so much.

Ok here is the final list for the Bounty Hill - Bouncers

Erick Wagoner
Ethan Spegal
Jason Spegal
Todd Puckett
Mark Settles
Kevin Posey
Luke Wilson
Donald Powell
Jamie Whitaker
Craig Powell
Jake Burkey
Will Stewart
Dwayne Wells
Chris Mefford
Bobby Tanner
Bubba Bacon
Tim Bacon
Steve Mann
Michael Duncan
Chris Cozine
Kenneth Cozine
Curtis Axsom
Adam Ringer
Chris Koon
Michael Farnsworth
AJ Rockwell
Sydney Rockwell
Addam Purdue
Craig Hughes
Mark Mathis
Robert Roach
Dean Lickliter
Shawn Tolson
Terry Parris
Dennis Fisher

How is it a bounty hill when they are climbing a hill that has already been climbed over and over again?

you want us to donate a toy after paying $40 a person to get in or you take so much off with a toy seems outrages if you want to bring your family.

Jpyke15 said:
Sounds like a expensive weekend. 45 a person

It's $40/person for all 3 days.

Only $25/person for one day.

Seems the to be pretty much the same as every other park ::)

AOP was $25/person when I went there for the last rock race "bounty hill"