• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PP - SRRS Race - July 4, 2015

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
June 20th Powerline Park N

SilverStarCustoms said:
Just got confirmation that the June 20th at PowerLine Park is now going to be July 4th. That should be the only change I have and the promotional video and flyer will be out soon.

Thanks

Clyde Bynum

http://southernrockracing.com/event/northern-regional-series-race-2-powerline-park/

190AF0F4-D65F-4376-B5F0-7FB829279ED1.jpg

There is some GREAT trail riding and hill killing 1 hour away from PowerLine park if anyone is interested.

Re:

I've always stayed away from PowerLine Park because it's not my type of crowd but I wish I could make it to this ride and support them coming up to my home state.

Not many trails there that I can remember. I'm trying to get some of these guys to come to Wellsville and ride. I know fo sho that we can have all kinds of fun over there.

I grew up in Lisbon right up the road from Wellsville spent about every weekend at the Crick in railbuggys.Still say one of the best place I have ever been to. But its been a lot of years since I've been there.

Slowstroke, I have wheeled from Cali to Alabama and Wellsville is still my favorite place to ride. So much good trail riding, you can go from technical rocks to ledges to hills I won't even put tires on.

Re:

Bunch of drunks on 4 wheelers and mud tires. Never heard of anybody going there for trail riding. Just a bunch of mud holes.

Ill be there Friday Morning. I hope they have something to play on besides mud.
Its probably the same deal as Bikini Bottoms. Didnt have many rock trails but they cut two hills for the race and they turned out great. :driving:

Word on the Street is Dale Larson is making a comeback at this race. :tc

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Ill be there Friday Morning. I hope they have something to play on besides mud.
Its probably the same deal as Bikini Bottoms. Didnt have many rock trails but they cut two hills for the race and they turned out great. :driving:

Word on the Street is Dale Larson is making a comeback at this race. :tc
You bringing the rzr or buggy? If your bringing a buggy Wellsville is only 1 hour from PP you will not be disappointed.

Re:

Now I'm real pissed I can't make it if Dale is going to be there. I've never made it to a race yet but when I do I think the 2 I wanna see most is Dale and Bobby.