• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DTOR - Zookimelt - July 9-12, 2015

Craig_c

July 9th trough the 12th at Dirty Turtle Offroad, ZookiMelt 2015.

There will be events, most to be determined at this point. Last year was a rally race, poker run, and hill climb. There was also a scavenge hunt for the the kids and barbie jeep races for kids and adults! Trail rides and last year was two nights of night riding.

Even though it's "Zookimelt" anyone is welcome to come no matter the rig, there was a couple Toyotas last year in the hill climb comp! Guys from as far as Canada come to play!

I will post back once the events are determined, but will likely involve a timed race of sorts, poker run, and other shenanigans. And Barbie Jeep races will happen!!

Facebook users can look up the Zookimelt Group for info as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 76
Re: DTOR - Zookimelt July 9-12th

rednecklights said:
I actually googled this event this week and couldn't find anything on it.

Count this guy in !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think someone gave a gift cert for lights last year...was this you?

I am helping Brent who runs it this year as I am fairly local to DTOR. We would be more than happy to have you!!

How is this park for crawling? Most of what I've seen is dirt and hill climbs.

Not much rock. A couple rocky spots but nothing too difficult for a built crawler.

cumminsontherocks said:
If dirty turtle wasn't 14 + hr ride id be in for this event

We had some guys make the trip from Canada last year, and they sure put on a show! Think the one buggy was on its lid more than its wheels!

We are taking suggestions for events to hold. They need to family friendly and be able to be tailored to all the variations of Zuks, from stockish to wild.

Just wanna keep this going. As of now we will be having a poker run, hill climb, mud bog, rally race, and a winching/crawling deal kind of like they do on the other side of the globe. And we will have our Barbie Jeep race for the kids and adults!!

If anyone reading this would be interested in being a sponsor of the Melt please pm me, we would love to have you!

Getting closer. Got a lot of goodies to give away, Longfield axles, transfer case gears, etc. Axel from Axel Off-road will be there. Poker run, hill climb and a rally event.