• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new park in pittsburg oklahoma. Burris valley ranch

jeet

. The terrain is similar to Green acres but much bigger. Some of the biggest boulders I've ever crawled. There are several real nice draws that are very impressive. There are good roads providing access around the property. There are three mountains on the property but we've been concentrating on the two on the north end of the property.
There is a bunkhouse available that sleeps ten people, and a supercool doomsday prepper lodge you can rent rooms in. Plenty of pasture land for camping. There is a huge swimming pool, walking trails, scenic observation deck and accommodations for horses too.
The ranch is a working cattle ranch, with a thousand acres on the south end fenced with pasture land and hay meadows.
I have wheeled nation wide in the past twenty years and have never been to a place as cool and unique as Burris valley ranch. The owner, Jill, is super cool and a great host. I will double check rates and post them up.
We are going back there on the weekend of the 21st and 22nd to cut some more trails and hang some signs. Hit me up if y'all want to meet up with us and check it out, but don't blame me if I get you hooked on my new honey hole!!! You can look the place up on facebook by searching "burris valley ranch" I'm gonna see if I can find a few teaser pictures for y'all... For more info and scheduling, contact Roland @ 713 806 9410.
Open riding weekends!!!!!
This weekend
March 20-22
April 17-20
May 21-25
June 12-14
July 2-5
Aug 7-9
Sep 18-20

Removed environmental concerns from post
Admin.

We are heading up tomorrow morning for the weekend. Def will come back with more pics. This place is amazing :****:

This place looks awesome. Depending on how far from town it is, I think it may be as close or closer than Clayton from me. Thanks for the heads up!

Re:

afd516 said:
Where is this place in relation to Clayton?

Looks like bout an hour west of clayton close to 69. My buddy lives in Denison... we can't wait to try this out this spring!

Had another great weekend out there. Getting some serious trails cut now. Me rolling back on entrance to boat ramp/ texas chainsaw massacre

I've been several times. This place is awesome. Hands down the most challenging technical rock crawling I've done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torquefreak said:
I've been several times. This place is awesome. Hands down the most challenging technical rock crawling I've done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More pics? Looks like a good time.