• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff-Lets see your dinghy!

easleycrawler said:
With all the nice ass boats, I know y'all got some boats and titty pics. flashemifyougotem

This one showed up on my Facebook today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 138
pholmann said:
I've actually spent the last couple evening buffing the hell out of mine. I have a car show Saturday morning and then to the lake.

Not sure what your using to buff with but you need to find some Aqua buff 2000. It's amazing how easy you can buff out gel coat with the right compound. :****:

DirtRoads said:
Here's my 1986 Malibu Skier. 19.5', 351w, Holley 4bbl. Second summer with it, it's been a lot of work but I'm not getting rid of it...ever.
Sweet Malibu!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

June dog said:
Not sure what your using to buff with but you need to find some Aqua buff 2000. It's amazing how easy you can buff out gel coat with the right compound. :****:

I am actually using 3m marine restorer **** of some sort. I got it at West marine and they said it was the **** for bringing back faded gelcoat. They were not lying. Good **** for sure. It oughtta be for 40$ a bottle.

DirtRoads said:
Here's my 1986 Malibu Skier. 19.5', 351w, Holley 4bbl. Second summer with it, it's been a lot of work but I'm not getting rid of it...ever.

I love malibu boats. I used to work at the malibu boats factory in Loudon TN back in the late 90's. It was a really fun place to work.

My weiner doesnt feel quite as small seeing how many early 90s rides are on here. Cool

We have a 92' bayliner with a blown alcohol injected hemi 4.3L..... Wish I could post up a pic. Has been a fun project.

No water pics but my boats are 88 Nautique with 600 hrs and 2011 Veranda pontoon with 90 yamaha

I just sold mine last month. I had a great time with her, but haven't had time to use it much for the last 2 summers so I sent it down the road.

2008 Sugar Sand Calais jet boat

Attachments

• 253372_4008914540302_897337177_n.jpg
    253372_4008914540302_897337177_n.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 124
Jet boats are fun. That donzi is flashemifyougotem Chasman! I think it goes more like blurpblurpblurpblurp tho....nothing putt putt about that thing :driving:

FlatlandFSJ said:
Jet boats are fun. That donzi is flashemifyougotem Chasman! I think it goes more like blurpblurpblurpblurp tho....nothing putt putt about that thing :driving:

Followed by some muffled crying sounds of my wallet falling out of my pocket into the water at the marina by the fuel pump, BUT SO WELL WORTH IT. flashemifyougotem

I been wantin' a kayak or small canoe! Lol I just wanna paddle a little, and drank beer as I float downstream and enjoy kicking back!

Re: Re: Spinoff-Lets see your dinghy!

TacomaJD said:
I been wantin' a kayak or small canoe! Lol I just wanna paddle a little, and drank beer as I float downstream and enjoy kicking back!
X2

TacomaJD said:

Pics of kayak on the bike when this happens...you know since you don't have a yota to take the kayak cool places laughing1

I got a little 14' kayak i keep at the house, and a stand up board. Usually paddle around the little canals and creeks looking for gators once a week :****:

TacomaJD said:

A Kayak, isn't that the way the Indians do it? :dunno:

yep, had to go there :flipoff1:

Hhahahaahaha you fawkers are funny :****: molaugh molaugh molaugh

Here, now carve me a canoe, woman.....and make me a sammich when yer done.