• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Four Banger Series 5 - June 11, 2016

adventureoffroadpark

As discussed at our last 4 cylinder competition we have scheduled several comps for the guys with the 4 cylinder engines. We will run 2 classes for this series and both classes will compete on the same hill or trail at each event. The entry fee will be $50.00 per driver and a portion of the parks fees for event day will also be added to the payout. This portion from the park will be allocated proportionally based on the percentage of competitors per class. Our goal with the 2 classes is to create a class that most basic 4x4 vehicles can compete against each other. While the list below is a general requirement the race director will have make the final decision on race day as to what class you will be eligible for.

The 2 classes will be set as follows.

STOCK MOD VEHICLES
-50% of original style body or more
-50% of original style suspension or more
-50% of stock frame or more

BUGGY CLASS
-Full tube chassis

http://www.adventureoffroadpark.com/four-banger-bash/

Buggy Class:
4banger-buggyclass-total.jpg

Stock Mod:
4banger-stockclass-total.jpg

Counting the days! :driving: :woot:

Where are the pictures and videos? I hate I missed this one. I want to see if Mo babied the rental or drove it like he stole it like I told him to!

great day. Mo beat it like a rented mule. LOL But you know it don't run good till you do!!!

and more

Attachments

• AOP 4 CYL 7.jpg
    AOP 4 CYL 7.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 132
  • AOP 4 CYL 6.jpg
    AOP 4 CYL 6.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 367
  • AOP 4 CYL 5.jpg
    AOP 4 CYL 5.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 130
oh, and these

Attachments

• Greg AOP 6.jpg
    Greg AOP 6.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Greg AOP 4.jpg
    Greg AOP 4.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 130
  • Greg AOP 5.jpg
    Greg AOP 5.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 131
Re:

Rokcrler said:
Rpf..thanks for the pics man.

No worries man. I wanted to track you down at AOP but I didn't know what you drove or what you looked like. I guess I could have went around hollering for "MO" but I decided not too. I wanted to put a name with a face. If you remember, I gave some parts to "Ben" when I was at Harlan last year and he delivered them to you.

I had my Hardline shirt on on Friday, but not Saturday. Maybe I need to buy more from JohnG and it should be mandatory to wear those shirts if we are wheeling so we can identify each other. Maybe we should just print our screen names on the back of them to really make it easier. Like a "Hardline Cult" t-shirt. thumb.gif