• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

I can't help but to feel ****ing violated when I happen up on a roadblock with the ole lady, flashlight in my face, shined all in the car front and back, asked for her license and mine, and my ****ing insurance card was out of date by a month. Made a big deal out of it and made me pull to the side of the road. I told him I could look it up on my phone (Allstate), and wouldn't ya know, the fawking app and website was down for maintenance. He came back and I showed him the website was down, asked me if I had insurance and I said yes with Allstate like on the card I just gave you, then he gave my license back while sternly informing me that the law requires me to have proof of insurance in the car at all times. I'm thinking No ****, why the **** you think I just pulled 3 different insurance cards out of my damn wallet?! Young cocky assshole. I don't hate the police, but **** roadblocks...blatant violation of privacy. And why the **** did he need my ole lady's license?! There was no suspicion to merit any interest in her, neither of us had been dranking other than the single Guinness I had at dinner several hours prior. **** burns me up.

Re:

Haha I actually asked him who the other officers were on scene and I didn't know any of them, which was wierd, I know about half of city, county and troopers in our area. Buncha fuggin new guys around now I guess.

Re:

On a more positive random thought, I ate at Bonefish Grill for the first time tonight and will definitely be returning. Blackened grouper and bang bang shrimp was the tits. Ole lady got steak and crab cakes and I stole a bite of both - good stuff. Will probably do steak and shrimp next time. I love food....

Re: Random Thoughts

I hate a dickhole cop. I would like to think that if I were a cop and I was ordered to ignore the 4th Amendment and work a road block, I would wave a responsible looking fella on through, maybe just whisper into the car "Keep a current card on you, Roger over there is a **** about those things, you're lucky you got me." If they're going to violate the Constitution, violate it on the guy with the face and neck tattoos. He's probably got pills on him.

But hell, I ain't a cop so what the fawk would I know... :dunno:

And Bonefish was not a good idea for us. Me and the ol' lady don't eat anything that comes out of the water except tuna and rice. The server looked at me like I had a cock on my forehead when I asked, "You don't sell JUST a steak and potato?"

Re:

Tell them to run your tag. I don't carry any insurance information with me. Been pulled over once, maybe twice since 2002. Last time the trooper said he didn't need it, he could pull it from my tag.

yeah its all electronic anyways...the 1st day you buy a new/used car do you have physical proof? same concept...

Re:

Yeah, around here anyway, they don't even ask for proof of insurance anymore. They just run the tag. If you let your insurance lapse, they basically revoke your tag. (Registration) It also makes it weird if you have a vehicle that you don't really drive. Because if you have a tag on it, you HAVE to carry insurance on it. It can be behind your house, buried in kudzu, and if you cancel the insurance, you get a letter from the state about whether you want to cancel the tag, let them know you renewed insurance, or let them know you sold it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re:

Anyone looking for cheap axles, there is a Dana 80 (10 lug disc brake) and several ribbed 90s era 14 bolts at the pull n save in LaVernge.

Usually all they have are a bunch of semi float 8 lug vans or old junk with dually Dana axles.

I know it has been around for a long time, but Dude Perfect is one of the coolest channels on YouTube. The stuff they do is impressive to say the least.

TacomaJD said:
I can't help but to feel ****ing violated when I happen up on a roadblock with the ole lady, flashlight in my face, shined all in the car front and back, asked for her license and mine, and my ****ing insurance card was out of date by a month. Made a big deal out of it and made me pull to the side of the road. I told him I could look it up on my phone (Allstate), and wouldn't ya know, the fawking app and website was down for maintenance. He came back and I showed him the website was down, asked me if I had insurance and I said yes with Allstate like on the card I just gave you, then he gave my license back while sternly informing me that the law requires me to have proof of insurance in the car at all times. I'm thinking No ****, why the **** you think I just pulled 3 different insurance cards out of my damn wallet?! Young cocky assshole. I don't hate the police, but **** roadblocks...blatant violation of privacy. And why the **** did he need my ole lady's license?! There was no suspicion to merit any interest in her, neither of us had been dranking other than the single Guinness I had at dinner several hours prior. **** burns me up.
The reason they check everyones id is incase they have a outstanding warrant and if ya dont know ua get a free ride to jail and then they collect ur money to get out and ruin ur good day, bunch of bullshit, young cops got prove themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

You don't have to cooperate at those road blocks. They don't have a right to stop you. Went through one in my fuel truck and he tried to get me to read some paper and I told him to keep it and I'd like to move along.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
You don't have to cooperate at those road blocks. They don't have a right to stop you. Went through one in my fuel truck and he tried to get me to read some paper and I told him to keep it and I'd like to move along.

True dat!

Re:

onepieceatatime said:

Just another way to end up a victim after they use force. You can't fight the law, we live in a fawking police state.

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Just another way to end up a victim after they use force. You can't fight the law, we live in a fawking police state.
Lol.

In Mexico the cops just take all your money when you get pulled over (for real legitimate things, like driving while white after dark).

When you're watching something on TV and decide to Google it on your phone for more information and you type in the first three letters and it pops up in search... Hmmm. Makes ya wonder don't it?? ????

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

johneddie said:
When you're watching something on TV and decide to Google it on your phone for more information and you type in the first three letters and it pops up in search... Hmmm. Makes ya wonder don't it?? ????
Yer phone listens. All the time. It's in the fine print.

Well. I have almost finished my first motor swap. :woot: yep it sucked. Front wheel drive car. First one I have ever done on a car. By myself. Me and YouTube. My wife has no clue the only reason I have made this happen so quick is cause my baby is parked outside.. And that's no good.. Really sucks to swap motors on something that is no fun to use.

kushKrawlin said:
Really sucks to swap motors on something that is no fun to use.

That's exactly how I feel when I have to spend money and/or fix something like a washing machine or any other household applicance.