• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

zukimaster said:
Watching Barrett Jackson, and that big booty sticker girl is back again!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
This one?
https://twitter.com/hashtag/soldstickergirl?lang=en

money_pit_yj said:
Presenter in this meeting has used "at the end of the day"14 times since I started counting.
I had a boss that used to say that a hundred times during a presentation :****: he would also throw in a Da da da da da, in there as well.

money_pit_yj said:
Presenter in this meeting has used "at the end of the day"14 times since I started counting.
So basically he's saying to only remember the last sentence of each topic because, at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

It's Friday, I'm at work but don't intend to do much work. ****ing winter sucks what tiny bit of motivation I had out of me..

9 degrees can suck it :indianajones:

The hell is wind chill?
"Here's the real temperature, but it's not dramatic enough... let's make a fake temp that sounds more life threatening..."
"How will we calculate it?"
"Who cares!"

Eddyj said:
The hell is wind chill?
"Here's the real temperature, but it's not dramatic enough... let's make a fake temp that sounds more life threatening..."
"How will we calculate it?"
"Who cares!"
Southerners lol. I'm going to Michigan now and gonna be -17 regular and -40 windchill in morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's horse shot!
I lived up in St. Louis until I got married, I know it's not Anchorage but we use to wake up at 4am to go do donuts on the interstate and pull people out of ditches.
Take a thermometer outside that is the temp.
I'm just pointing out the overplayed social media posts of how devastating the "worst artic freeze of the entire universe" is.
I think they have named it now.

I'm spending a month in Florida for "business"
So I really don't care either...
864d61361e760bef05e42fa14ed30cff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

Eddyj said:
It's horse shot!
I lived up in St. Louis until I got married, I know it's not Anchorage but we use to wake up at 4am to go do donuts on the interstate and pull people out of ditches.
Take a thermometer outside that is the temp.
I'm just pointing out the overplayed social media posts of how devastating the "worst artic freeze of the entire universe" is.
I think they have named it now.
If you think wind chill makes no difference try driving your buggy with the fan off and see how that goes for ya.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

Eddyj said:
I'm spending a month in Florida for "business"
So I really don't care either...
864d61361e760bef05e42fa14ed30cff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What part of fl are you in?

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

I posted it because when I seen it the pics of the bedroom had a bunch of crazy ass sex toys and freak **** but I guess they deleted those pics.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk