• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - April 28-30, 2017

Hey Drue. What's the name of that place you like so much with the mozzarella sticks and goofy **** on the walls? :****:

SHELBS44 said:
Hey Drue. What's the name of that place you like so much with the mozzarella sticks and goofy **** on the walls? :****:

Your mom's house?

Btw her safe word is.......

Shenanigans!

creepycrawly said:
Your mom's house?

Btw her safe word is.......

Shenanigans!

Ohhhhhhhh :****: I done told you bout fawking around with her. Gonna get **** Ajax won't take off.

TacomaJD said:
Y'all have a moment of silence for me at the top of boat ramp, I am getting married that weekend (April 29th).
I'll buy a beast and pour it out for my dead one legged homie.

Your touching it!
TacomaJD said:
Y'all have a moment of silence for me at the top of boat ramp, I am getting married that weekend (April 29th).

Rip bud. Great knowing ya. I'll slam some Nattys in your memory

BUG-E J said:
I'll buy a beast and pour it out for my dead one legged homie.

Before you know it, I'll sell the Polaris and be doing laundry, dishes, and making my own sammiches instead of riding :'(

TacomaJD said:
Before you know it, I'll sell the Polaris and be doing laundry, dishes, and making my own sammiches instead of riding :'(

Man, I thought the point of getting married was so you didn't have to do laundry or sammiches!

Buggy is on the trailer. Murrah motorsports got her straightened out and ready. I got a link to swap and some fine tuning to do and should be ready to break. :****:

BUG-E J said:
Buggy is on the trailer. Murrah motorsports got her straightened out and ready. I got a link to swap and some fine tuning to do and should be ready to break. :****:

I may be film crew on the huffy if everything goes as planned....man that's depressing and I need new plans.

creepycrawly said:
I may be film crew on the huffy if everything goes as planned....man that's depressing and I need new plans.
I'm sure you can ride in josh lap

Daffron performance did some more adjusting on my tune this weekenend. Should be an intresting ride. :woot:

creepycrawly said:
Two dudes on a huffy? Man, that's gay even for him.

Negative on that ghost rider. This ain't like Creepycrawleys gay Thursday's sorry :gtfo:
BUG-E J said:
Daffron performance did some more adjusting on my tune this weekenend. Should be an intresting ride. :woot:

Daffron performance ftmfw! Heard he's badass on engines but only gets paid with litercola?