• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota Single Seat chassis roller

Re: Toyota Single Seat buggy, Cash offers?

Er' body knows that If the top/rear of the cage had some "style" to it (swoopy spaghetti bouncer look) no one would bat an eye at +$10K laughing1

I'd drive it up some rocks. :smoke:

TBItoy said:
Er' body knows that If the top/rear of the cage had some "style" to it (swoopy spaghetti bouncer look) no one would bat an eye at +$10K laughing1

I'd drive it up some rocks. :smoke:
You cant give a toyota or a 1 seater away. I like this thing and im a toyota man but it is what it is. I lost about 20k on a yota buggy once and it was a 2 seater

I built the top like a mini sprint car. It is very safe. The extra bars keep arms in , trees out ! May not be the best to look at. Some of you missed the point, I love to ride this !! I can beat it all day, It makes me smile! Does not matter what you think . I have 2 Toyota rigs. I can work on one , break one, and still ride. I don't need to sell it. Some times I don't want to! I have let friends ride it. Yes , It is a single seater. Light . easy to drive. easy to maintain . Perfect for a beginner . it is safer and less $ than a rzr. .But you can't sign on the line, to get it! It will just be a extra in the shop! It does not cost me a thing ! I ride it when ever I feel like it !! Some of you understand !! Some on here can't !! I will not lower my price. Won't make any major changes . Why ?? It wins races !! It loves the rocks !! Over all it preforms !! The Key is, if your friends have a 60,000+ $ budget and you don't , You want to follow them on 90 % of the same trails. with a 11,000 $ budget. That is a low price to up keep ! Wife don't like the sport, This is for you. love it or hate it .. It goes !! I plan to always have 2 buggies. I want to build a new one, sell this one. But if not !!! Guess I will have 3 soon. If I build one every 4 years,, still cost less than a rzr payment. And after 3 years on the single seater and 8 years on my 2 seater. they are still going. can't wait to see how thr rzrs hold up! Thanks to all with the input !! You can't have one built for less, You can't build it your self for less. Not and use the same quality parts. to the lovers : thumb.gif to the haters :flipgotcha: .. in the end if you are out on the rocks you are all my friends !!! hitit !!!!

If you let me borrow it then maybe i could keep up with you and Poe booyang

I need to get set up to hual 2 buggies.

cash offers ? or trades?

I may use parts to start the next build.

I may do some trading on a new small 2 seat chassis .