• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota/GM woods beater cheap

JeffH454

Have an abandoned/lost interest off road truck/project for sale or trade.This is a rig that's been passed around and is entry level with some decent parts mixed it. It's got varying levels of workmanship so to make it a good wheeler somebody would need to go over it and straighten out the wiring and some shitty fab work. My sons and most of there friends have owned it and it's done a lot of drunken woods bashing.

Base rig is a gen2 4Runner with ohio title ..power side windows work , no gate glass. It's got a swapped in GM tbi setup on an older sbc..runs good and hooked to a leaky but good working th350 with junk ratchet shifter. Has a ORD doubler with triple stick and modified rails for front dig and cool old set of WMS shift knobs. The axles are welded Toyota mini truck with 4.10 gears ..not sure if front is welded or has some sort of LS or locker. Has hiem'd steering that needs work but gets the job done. Has new straight axle +2" front lift springs and bad shocks, rear has 3" Jeep TJ spring that are killed ..new set in the box. Square tube front D-shaft and giant bumper. New Summit rad/trans cooler and fan that's hasn't been completely installed yet.

Has New stainless shorty headers and down pipes but nothing after that. Older 33" mud tires with great tread on what I think are Outlaw II's. Aluminum fuel tank.

Firm $2,000 or trade for high end tactical shotgun or .308/300AAC AR's. In Cincinnati
20231013_145839.jpeg
20231013_145825.jpeg

Hats off to you for such a detailed description of a woods beater!
I like to be square with people , it's not too hard to type up a decent description.…that and I'm tired of it sitting in my driveway!

Back brakes suck because it has a leaky wheel cylinder..I think I've covered everything now.

I like to be square with people , it's not too hard to type up a decent description.…that and I'm tired of it sitting in my driveway!

Back brakes suck because it has a leaky wheel cylinder..I think I've covered everything now.
:dblthumb: