• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota Single Seat chassis roller

Re: Toyota Single Seater " offers?"

hope for nice weather for the next race on the 29th. Come on out !! loller.gif

Won another 4cyl. race. a little more money, rode all day at Aop. then again sunday at busted knuckle. Had a good weekend.. Am I just not asking enough?
Others like this selling in the 15K and up range.

again , I have won enough in AOP races to ride free all year. 2 years in a row. Don't how you could ask for more.

Not enough swoopy doopy - bowl of spahetti lookin tube work. Or spikes. Gotta have spikes :****:

Ain't that the truth...
I prefer a simple functional cage with plenty of triangulation, the rolled, spikey death cages are played out.
If I ever get a rig it will be simple as f.... wait, awww man. Nevermind.

Guess I could add spikes. I'm proud of my little buggy build. I built it and maintain all on my own. It does out perform a lot of big buggies.
Watch vid. of Mike and I on AOP 70 and 71 4 cyl race . We made both climbs well .. At the Mega truck buggy race 2 weeks before , Both Weston and Randal DNF on the same 2 hills. Was wet/slick both weeks. Theirs are Bad ass buggies. I love to ride with the Bad ass buggies.
If the mood hits I put the 43 Stickies on it and gain another 25% climbing capability .
I will add the 43 stickies on trail gear beadlocks for another 3,000$ . Total 15,000$ if anyone is interested?

No disrespect at all to your build. It's a heart breaker for sure. I seen it at a 4cyl race it was very impressive.

Just a little chit chat to bump it for you..

None taken, Thanks for the bump.

Single T-case with 4.7 gears correct? I'm just a tire kicker that can't believe this hasn't sold yet! Re reading the add wasn't sure on the T-case so I thought I'd ask. :popcorn:

Yes . 4.7. With the weight, the 42 tsl's and the torque of a 22r. I find I can do all my "climbing / 4cyl, racing" in 2nd. if I need it I can pull 3rd. if I keep the RPM's up.
With the 43 stickies just 2nd . But I almost never take it easy.

Re: Toyota Single Seat buggy

Would u be interested in a trade for a 2014 rzr 1000 xp my number is 205 269 7695 I can send u pictures

Thank for the offer. But I want to sell this buggy to build another, Need the cash. Or trade on a cummins or 7.3 turbo tow rig. Thanks again.

You should see if the guy still has the RZR... you can turn the RZR into cash pretty quick because people can get loans for them. Just a thought if you really want to build another one.

5onrocks said:
You should see if the guy still has the RZR... you can turn the RZR into cash pretty quick because people can get loans for them. Just a thought if you really want to build another one.
. Exactly what I was thinking also. I would have traded in a second.

5onrocks said:

zukimaster said:
. Exactly what I was thinking also. I would have traded in a second.

yeah, that's probably not a bad idea

super easy to get a signature loan for a rzr

Thanks, I just would not know anything about a good RZR deal .. I hoped he would sell it and get back with me.

This buggy does so good, In hate to take it apart ? It is fun, not expensive to run or maintain . Takes a beating and wins races. I still want to build another.