• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 LJ/TJ on tons for the family guy

Deaner

listed is a 2000 TJ stretched to an LJ. I have owned the rig for 10 years now and think it is time to move on to a tube buggy. I originally built this with my kids in mind as well as myself hince the reason for keeping it with a top, AC and other comforts of a TJ/LJ . I had it stretched to create more cabin space for my twin toddlers and trail luggage. Mind you, I am super happy with the way it turned out knowing you will never find another dual purpose rig like this one. Dual purpose Is the fact that it is built for the trail and will also take you 70mph down the road to get ice cream with the kids! only reason I am getting rid of it is because I don't want to trash it like a buggy,
This build was a complete frame off except for the engine. In the pictures you can see the extent of the build, frame stretch, body stretch, suspension, cage, armor and everything else. I do not have to sell, so don't think I will take ridiculous offers, but you can try if you like.

this rig was finished this year in April 2016 and has been on the trail 3 times, at Windrock in TN, Badlands in IN, and Morning wood offroad in Canada. it has been to Dairy Queen more than anything! LOL

it does have a few scratches on it but nothing that cant be cleaned up

it is located in Ortonville, MI
you can call or Text to 248-nine four three- 77 two 9

stats
2000 TJ/LJ
4.0 engine with 104k miles
standard 3 speed trans with less than 5k miles
NWT 231 doubler, doubler shiifter is the E-Brake handle
NP 231 case, sye less than 300 miles on it
spare NP 231 that is Fresh rebult with SYE
Front 79 HP 60 100% rebuilt with a spool, 5.38 yukon gears, chromo inner shafts, warn lockouts, chevy 1ton steering
Rear 14 bolt FF trused, 100%rebuilt, stock shafts, spool, and 5.38 yukons
3 link front with 14" ORI's
4 link rear with 14" ori"s
110" wheel base
all links are 1.25 wall, with bushing joints at the body and super joints at the axle ( did this for street ability)
custom frame stretch, with sleeves, TJ frame sections, and diamond braces.
Chevy one ton steering, with PSC HYD assist, PSC high flow pump and PSC big bore steering box
full cage tied into the frame in four locations
Clayton engine skid
custom tranny skid to hold the doubler and case
39.5" irocs on TWF H1s recenterd with pressed centers and half rock rings, also have PVC inserts inside them
Flat fenders and crushers were done by a local shop, PMA motorsports
Mastercraft rubicon seats with harnesses
Soft top by softopper.com
the soft uppers were made by a local shop here in flint MI
custom body mounts etc
all suspension, frame, cage, and axle work was done by Fabricator

I am sure I am forgetting stuff but the pictures tell the story

Please contact me with any questions, and it is best to call or txt

Price is $23K OBO

Cheers
Dean

I've wheeled with this rig multiple times, very capable rig and you won't find one cleaner hitit

Some one will be buying a bad ass Jeep that works and has been taken care of. Here are a few pictures for you. FYI: You forgot the killer stereo system that's in it

I didnt put the sub and amp back in it. I have it just didnt build the boxs

Keep in mind, this rig will fit someone that is tall like 6'3" plus. I am 6' and 300lbs and have way more room than needed. We pushed the seats 2" back from stock and put them on sliders so it will fit more than just me as a driver.