• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

Back on the podium #pumpkinwho #insufficientfunds
750751536cb9f177daf47fb15d7e51fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I emailed customer support and asked them why it seems I never get the fuel booster or even a coin booster upgrade.

They told me that everything was random and equal.

I said I find that very hard to believe when I've got basically every single upgrade except those two items.

Next email was "thanks for playing."

Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

RHINO660 said:
DONT FEEL BAD I HAVENT GOT EITHER OF THEM YET ALL I GET IS STUFF FOR THE UNICYCLE AND BUS I DONT EVEN OWN :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Exactly! I think I'm at a level 10 for that stupid anvil on your damn hood. ****...

muddycreek said:
Got mine but ain't spending a dime on it

Theres a couple FREE UPDGRADE video's you can watch for a lil mo powa.

I'm sure i'll be winning / opening up all kinds of treasure chests with upgrades for it that I give ZIPPITY ****S about.

While I have NO FUEL BOOSTER or even a COIN BOOSTER available for my Rally car, I'm at like level 532 or some **** for FLIP IN AIR or FUME BOOST. The anvil on the hood upgrade isn't far behind those either. None of which I use or need.

I'm in
Hill Climb Racing 2: Invitation!
Let's race: https://playhcr.com/invite?id=WjA7gn

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
Rich ****ers.....spending money on moon rover....damn.

I won mine in the space challenge last week. My son saw it and had to have it so this guy played every time the timer reset and gave me the next 4 tickets. Only had to get 200 points to buy it.

Yea....that LAST chest to win is always impossible without spending your blue diamond things....which I never no.

I like these hill climb challenges a lot better than that terrible ass moon anti-gravity ****. I can usually win or at least top 10 the hill climb ones. I was a mid-pack-hack on the moon crap. The long jump I'd do OK on. I'd either win it, or be like lower-mid pack.

I don't own that dune buggy, but that bastard seems to be the best for those types.....I'm holding out using the rally car for most though. The Diesel truck is most times a better jumper, and the monster truck is better on super hilly ****.