• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

Very ghey! Y'all have a bunch of people I dont have on mine.. damn deer lease been getting in the way of racing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitchw123456 said:
Very ghey! Y'all have a bunch of people I dont have on mine.. damn deer lease been getting in the way of racing!

Do like I do, race in the stand........if you have service.

b901b7b24d7371604c2b04d247c5d77c.jpg

Holy ****! I'm sure it's only temporary

Snow mobile/water run thing is kinda gay...

A tip for anyone that hasn't figured it out... You have to hold the gas down and pump the brakes kinda quick when you're trying to skim across the water.

It's a balancing act for sure. I was getting 7....8 and 9 pointers on 3 of the events. First event got a cool 3 points.

tonybolton said:
Snow mobile/water run thing is kinda gay...

A tip for anyone that hasn't figured it out... You have to hold the gas down and pump the brakes kinda quick when you're trying to skim across the water.

It's a balancing act for sure. I was getting 7....8 and 9 pointers on 3 of the events. First event got a cool 3 points.
Thanks for the pro tip on the sled.
I hate long jumps. Really hate them. I want the giant vert hill climb courses or zombie runs again. Not a single vehicle I have has the rocket boosters for it. Every now and then you see someone on a long jump course that goes off into orbit . ****