• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota ifs steering box

Toy bilt

Ifs box. $75. 615-289-4840. Nashville TN. No trades. No delivery.

Attachments

• 8624.jpeg
    8624.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 119
He's in Nashville,

I'm about an hour east of Nashville, 2 hours north of Chattanooga. Not really close to GA

God damn really? how many folks are going to step on this mans for sale post.....

Skinney said:
God damn really? how many folks are going to step on this mans for sale post.....

Smh

It's a damn $75 steering box. We're all just trying to help out someone/anyone looking for one.

Notice that neither Mo or I offered to undercut the OP's price.

Had it been a less commonly available part, or something with actual value, no way would either of us "stepped on his post".

Admins can clean it up if they deem necessary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skinney said:
i honestly didnt see it was a sale thread...i appologize

^^^^^ Do what you feel you need to do, but hey......

My apologies to the op for all the controversy. Let's get back on track here.

I do not see any issue with the choice of words being used on my thread. Hardline has graphic content scattered all across the forum.

Toy bilt said:
I do not see any issue with the choice of words being used on my thread. Hardline has graphic content scattered all across the forum.

If you don't see any thing wrong with using the LORD's name in vain that is something you will have to answer for.

my response was mint for skinney :dblthumb:

My intentions were aimed towards the vulgar language should not be grounds to ban a member?.