• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
Re:

Soo.. on a scale of kinda hot to Satan's ball sack... How hot is it gonna be in June for this ride lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

smittybronco said:
Soo.. on a scale of kinda hot to Satan's ball sack... How hot is it gonna be in June for this ride lol

Alabama in June? Might get lucky and have a 90 with 70 % humidity, but it'll probably be about 93 with 90% :****:

Re:

jk101 said:
I hate it !!!!! **** HOT..... :****:

I'm with this guy...

so on another note. I've never been to Choc, but I've heard it's nothing but steep ass hill climbs. True or false? I don't like the straight up stuff. My balls aren't that big.

Re:

jeeptj99 said:
I'm with this guy...

so on another note. I've never been to Choc, but I've heard it's nothing but steep ass hill climbs. True or false? I don't like the straight up stuff. My balls aren't that big.

false

there are a bunch of videos of some mall crawler looking JKs riding at chocco. look on youtube.

There are maybe a half dozen (dozen?) steep ass hill climbs.

Re:

jeeptj99 said:
I'm with this guy...

I can show u around there is alot of good trails there. Its 450 acres.

Re:

I was wrong on the date of my buddies wedding so as long as the buggy is not broken I suppose I'll drive the horrible 40 minutes to Chocolocco and join you ****ers.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

muddinmetal said:
Alabama in June? Might get lucky and have a 90 with 70 % humidity, but it'll probably be about 93 with 90% :****:
Shew damn that's terrible.

Re:

Weather like that is hard on a nc boy. We are lucky to get above 85 during the summer most of the time.