• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
I want a :mym: smiley. Something cartwheeling, on fire, jumping and the wheel fall off. Who's ass I gotta kiss to make this happen? :dunno:

BUG-E J said:
I want a :mym: smiley. Something cartwheeling, on fire, jumping and the wheel fall off. Who's ass I gotta kiss to make this happen? :dunno:

Bet you could trade a badass one off Csc fuel cell for it. #labroned

Really looking forward to this. Trying to convince at least one of my buddies to go so I won't be that guy no body knows awkwardly hanging around trying to make small talk and look cool. I'll probably still be that guy at least till I get a few beverages in me. Be nice if I had one of them bad ass buggies but I'm poor so I'll be in my thrown together junk that I hope doesn't break.

Guess that came out like I was in junior high. I ride with buggies I just tend to break a bit more when I do. The voice of reason will be with me, the wife, but she's been known to call people pussys for not trying things. I'll just be happy if I last longer than the 3-4 hours last time I was there.

natedawgxj said:
Ill be there for sure. Gotta get up there this week and do a little trail maintenance storms have blew a few trees down.

Any chance you'll be there this Saturday morning Nate?

ADMINISTRATOR

xjmarc said:
Really looking forward to this. Trying to convince at least one of my buddies to go so I won't be that guy no body knows awkwardly hanging around trying to make small talk and look cool. I'll probably still be that guy at least till I get a few beverages in me. Be nice if I had one of them bad ass buggies but I'm poor so I'll be in my thrown together junk that I hope doesn't break.

Sadly this is me most every ride. molaugh But this group of guys for the most part could care less what you are driving and will talk to ya like they knew you for years. :dblthumb: I got my junk all back together after a little mis hap with the trans adapter and we are ready for a fun weekend!

natedawgxj said:
yes sir. Im hoping to get something done during the week weather permitting...

I'll be there saturday morning to help with whatever needs to be done in advance. thumb.gif Let me know if I need to bring something with me.

Trying to get a head count on how many will be here for Jeremy the cook and Wes Brown as well. ??? :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I'll be there saturday morning to help with whatever needs to be done in advance. thumb.gif Let me know if I need to bring something with me.

Trying to get a head count on how many will be here for Jeremy the cook and Wes Brown as well. ??? :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR
Me and ol lady are only ones coming in my truck.

And I'm glad to see you properly using the quote function. :flipgotcha:

Mattman347 said:
Sadly this is me most every ride. molaugh But this group of guys for the most part could care less what you are driving and will talk to ya like they knew you for years. :dblthumb: I got my junk all back together after a little mis hap with the trans adapter and we are ready for a fun weekend!

Matt you can come ride with Me and Jackson and be lost all weekend! :dblthumb:

and Mo if I can drag him out of his cave!

xjmarc said:

HL rides are a lot like prison...
As soon as you show up find the biggest dude there. Either fight him or become his bitch, after that you will be good.

This will be my official first HL ride. Im excited to meet alot of yall and the perks is its my home park i know it better than anybody so if ya wanna ride ill show ya around no matter what u ride in. I was in a buggy now im in a Toyota crawler so ive been on both sides of the fence.

smbroady82 said:
Matt you can come ride with Me and Jackson and be lost all weekend! :dblthumb:

and Mo if I can drag him out of his cave!
Hope you can drag him out for at least one day!! Looks like I will be getting there late Friday night. Hopefully there is abundant parking for this long ass rig! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk