• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
Re: June 2017 hardline ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only thing about Hale is there is no camping spots or places to park RV's, but it is a fun crawling park.

I would open my farm up for campers if yall come to Hale.

Hopefully I'll be done with my **** by then. I'd like to ride with y'all since I never have and chocco is close to me if y'all pick that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:
Only thing about Hale is there is no camping spots or places to park RV's, but it is a fun crawling park.

The whole top is a "camping spot" ;)

I could have sworn they had a hook up or two. I could be wrong.

smbroady82 said:
The whole top is a "camping spot" ;)

I could have sworn they had a hook up or two. I could be wrong.
They do have a couple of hook-ups on the lower camp ground.

Looks like Chocolate lover park so far......when's the cut off date?

mdo817 said:
They do have a couple of hook-ups on the lower camp ground.

You don't want to camp up top again? You have a 4wd tow pig now, so maybe you could tow your own trailer back down. skully

lowbudgetjunk said:
Looks like Chocolate lover park so far......when's the cut off date?

Post up your vote by midnight tonight and we will have the results tomorrow. I wanted to make sure the weekend keyboard masters had time to vote as well. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Well, the results are in and Choccolocco has won the popular vote for this ride. :dblthumb:

I should be free any weekend in June except the very first. Me and boat ramp have a little score to settle anyways.

Let's try to get the date locked in this week. Anyone have any other schedule conflicts? (those who actually participate in these rides)

CHASMAN9 said:
Well, the results are in and Choccolocco has won the popular vote for this ride. :dblthumb:

Good to know. Park is 3-4 hours away from me, but I have never been to Choccolocco.

Anything there for little tire guys (XJ, stock axles, lockers, 33's, and winch)?

smbroady82 said:
I should be free any weekend in June except the very first. Me and boat ramp have a little score to settle anyways.

Let's try to get the date locked in this week. Anyone have any other schedule conflicts? (those who actually participate in these rides)

That'll be our next piece to the puzzle Shawn, Stewart,Sam, Seth? lol :rolf:

ridered3 said:
Good to know. Park is 3-4 hours away from me, but I have never been to Choccolocco.

Anything there for little tire guys (XJ, stock axles, lockers, 33's, and winch)?

Absolutely, everything from leaf lookers to the sketchy stuff. Lots of local services there as well in Jacksonville. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Absolutely, everything from leaf lookers to the sketchy stuff. Lots of local services there as well in Jacksonville. thumb.gif

Thanks for the info. I enjoy hanging out with everyone at camp, but know I cant hang on the trails. So I am always curious about checking out a new park, whether or not its a place I can really ride.

redline diesel said:
can u get with 40 ft rv and 38 ft trailer

If you can't we can drop your trailer and I can pull it up the hill ;)

But In all seriousness if John G could get his mile long combo in there I'm sure you'll be ok. But then again, I've only been once so I can't confirm seeing a setup that big getting in there.

smbroady82 said:
If you can't we can drop your trailer and I can pull it up the hill ;)

But In all seriousness if John G could get his mile long combo in there I'm sure you'll be ok. But then again, I've only been once so I can't confirm seeing a setup that big getting in there.

JohnG was right at 70 feet and he was there quite often. Just be there early because you'll struggle to turn around once it gets packed in.

Some food for thought for everyone to think about. The offroad expo is the first weekend in June....

I'd love to actually make one of these rides and I have a history with Alabama parks, Chocco is not an exception. Maybe by then I'll have some bugs worked out and keep it in one piece at least a few hours.