• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
Re: Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 10-11 2017

Closed the voting. Ride is officially set for June 9-11 at chocco. I'll be showing up Thursday the 8th. Can't wait!!

Re:

I got a wedding to go to that weekend. Maybe I can make one of these rides one day.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

We heard you were unavailable so we all conspired agin' ya. Lol. No really that sucks. Who's wedding. A real friend doesn't invite you to their wedding. Lol

Re: Re: Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

pholmann said:
We heard you were unavailable so we all conspired agin' ya. Lol. No really that sucks. Who's wedding. A real friend doesn't invite you to their wedding. Lol
Best friend's wedding. I wouldn't miss it for anything. Pretty much family. I'll make one of these Hardline rides at some point.

Re: Re:

trucker said:
I got a wedding to go to that weekend. Maybe I can make one of these rides one day.

Jesse and I will take Pound cake and beat it, that way you can be there in spirit.

Re: Re: Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 10-11 2017

pholmann said:
Closed the voting. Ride is officially set for June 9-11 at chocco. I'll be showing up Thursday the 8th. Can't wait!!
You are gonna be there.....I'm not coming then

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

money_pit_yj said:
I am trying to figure out if I can come. I MIGHT bring the rotisserie and cook some meat. I will let you know
This makes me wanna try and make it. You're always talking about cooking and I'm always thinking about eating.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Cmon now, with this amount of notice there's no damn reason for anyone to not unless you have something you just can't get out of that weekend. We gonna drink big, eat big, and **** **** up!!

Re:

Between my wedding, my honeymoon, my friends wedding that I'm gonna officiate and our trip to Windrock I'll be using a **** ton of vacation time this summer and I'm the FNG at work so I gotta see how it all plays out.

What can we move/delete? Wedding?? Keep the honeymoon and go to the courthouse. Jew gotta get your priorities right. ;D

pholmann said:
What can we move/delete? Wedding?? Keep the honeymoon and go to the courthouse. Jew gotta get your priorities right. ;D
Wedding is gonna be a weekend long campout at Dads farm complete with a bluegrass band and a collection of people who aren't in the band who all play and sing. This wedding is gonna be the ****. If dad wouldn't have put a cap on the invite list for obvious reasons I'd post an open invite to all you HL ****ers.

pholmann said:
Ya you will. Probably sleeping on my couch.
Touche....I was hoping for the dinette....its mucho comfy

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk