• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD PLEASE DELETE....After reviewing hilarious frame fingering sister banter.

Re: 2006 LJ & 2005 TJ **Rhode Island**

Please read the rules prior to placing your advertisement Make corrections immediately to avoid locking your post.

ADMINISTRATOR.

CHASMAN9 said:
Please read the rules prior to placing your advertisement Make corrections immediately to avoid locking your post.

ADMINISTRATOR.

Pics uploaded.

notraffic said:
CHASMAN9 said:

ADMINISTRATOR.

Pics uploaded.

Looks good but need some contact information(phone number, etc) as well and that should get your ad up to par. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Looks good but need some contact information(phone number, etc) as well and that should get your ad up to par. thumb.gif

I had an email address...figured that was sufficient, apparently not. Updated with name/number. wanna buy it?

notraffic said:
I had an email address...figured that was sufficient, apparently not. Updated with name/number. wanna buy it?

PM SENT.

ADMINISTRATOR

Whoa whoa whoa..."because Rhode Island"? Wtf does that mean??!!??

And I am offended by you calling my Jeep a rusty hoe blade...that is hurtful speech.

It's priced to sell and realistic considering the mileage imho.

Get in touch...I'll send whatever pics you want.

Rusty Hoe Blade OUT :flipgotcha:

notraffic said:
Whoa whoa whoa..."because Rhode Island"? Wtf does that mean??!!??

And I am offended by you calling my Jeep a rusty hoe blade...that is hurtful speech.

It's priced to sell and realistic considering the mileage imho.

Get in touch...I'll send whatever pics you want.

Rusty Hoe Blade OUT :flipgotcha:

Simmer down there. Because RI would be referencing that generally anything north of the Mason Dixon line (i.e. Areas where they get plenty of snow and use salt etc to help on the roads) turn into a rust bucket after years of being in those areas. Since you didn't mention anything about rust, nor post detailed pictures of either Jeep, it was ASS-u-med that your rigs would be rusty hoe blades.

ridered3 said:
Simmer down there. Because RI would be referencing that generally anything north of the Mason Dixon line (i.e. Areas where they get plenty of snow and use salt etc to help on the roads) turn into a rust bucket after years of being in those areas. Since you didn't mention anything about rust, nor post detailed pictures of either Jeep, it was ASS-u-med that your rigs would be rusty hoe blades.

I'm simmered bruh. And I did mention in the first post that both Jeeps had their bumps and bruises but were solid in the vital areas. If that wasn't clear enough allow me to rephrase...both Jeeps have normal, RHODE ISLAND, surface rust but they ain't rusted out hoe blades.
Come on up and stick your sister's fingers all up in the frame...you'll see.

Re:

Guys Jeeps aren't as expensive up north either... Think about it....

200k LJs in Alabama are $10k + all day

notraffic said:
I'm simmered bruh. And I did mention in the first post that both Jeeps had their bumps and bruises but were solid in the vital areas. If that wasn't clear enough allow me to rephrase...both Jeeps have normal, RHODE ISLAND, surface rust but they ain't rusted out hoe blades.

LOL....I'm likin' this poster! hahahhahhaaha

notraffic said:

Well bruh…(phrasing I never figured I would type on this forum or say in real life) that escalated quickly for no apparent reason :dunno:. Down here, Bumps and Bruises = Dents and Scrapes. Since you did not mention rust in the initial post, it was ASS-u-med it would be rusty due to your location.

With a large percentage of this board is from the southern portion of the US, we do not know what normal, RHODE ISLAND, surface rust would look like without decent pictures of what you are trying to sell.

As far as the "rusted out hoe blade" comment, if you knew the guy that posted the comment, it would make sense (he is a character). You were the one that was "offended by such hurtful speech"…Hence the simmer down from me.

As far as the sister comment, :flipgotcha: :flipper:

TBItoy has a great point in terms of the differences between regional pricing though.

ridered3 said:
Well bruh…(phrasing I never figured I would type on this forum or say in real life) that escalated quickly for no apparent reason :dunno:. Down here, Bumps and Bruises = Dents and Scrapes. Since you did not mention rust in the initial post, it was ASS-u-med it would be rusty due to your location.

With a large percentage of this board is from the southern portion of the US, we do not know what normal, RHODE ISLAND, surface rust would look like without decent pictures of what you are trying to sell.

As far as the "rusted out hoe blade" comment, if you knew the guy that posted the comment, it would make sense (he is a character). You were the one that was "offended by such hurtful speech"…Hence the simmer down from me.

As far as the sister comment, :flipgotcha: :flipper:

TBItoy has a great point in terms of the differences between regional pricing though.

dude, all my replies were in jest. YOU decided to internet-interpret them YOUR way and nominate YOURSELF as the spokesman to calm me down some reason. Honestly you seem like a complete ball-washer and this whole "ASS-u-med" thing is ****ing stupid...you have done it like 2 or 3 times.

and just to clarify...that's a negative on sissy coming up and exploring my frame with her fingers?