• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD PLEASE DELETE....After reviewing hilarious frame fingering sister banter.

Re: 2006 LJ & 2005 TJ **Rhode Island**

notraffic said:
dude, all my replies were in jest. YOU decided to internet-interpret them YOUR way and nominate YOURSELF as the spokesman to calm me down some reason. Honestly you seem like a complete ball-washer and this whole "ASS-u-med" thing is ****ing stupid...you have done it like 2 or 3 times.

Good to know you were commenting in jest. Certainly didn't come across/was interpreted by me that way based on being offended by such hurtful speech.

The "ASS-u-me" thing is pretty evident since I clearly made an ASS out of me in this instance.

Best of luck with your Jeeps.

ridered3 said:
Good to know you were commenting in jest. Certainly didn't come across/was interpreted by me that way based on being offended by such hurtful speech.

The "ASS-u-me" thing is pretty evident since I clearly made an ASS out of me in this instance.

Best of luck with your Jeeps.

No hard feelings...it was fun to pass some time at work booyang

AXCHUALLEE... "because Rhode Island" was because it is a looooong way away from Orlando where the feller that asked the kweshchun is located LAWL!

notraffic said:
dude, all my replies were in jest. YOU decided to internet-interpret them YOUR way and nominate YOURSELF as the spokesman to calm me down some reason. Honestly you seem like a complete ball-washer and this whole "ASS-u-med" thing is ****ing stupid...you have done it like 2 or 3 times.

and just to clarify...that's a negative on sissy coming up and exploring my frame with her fingers?

Assholes like this is why Yankees have the reputation that has adorned them for years!!!!

xjcrawler said:
Assholes like this is why Yankees have the reputation that has adorned them for years!!!!

Go **** yourself.....I hate the Yankees! Go RED SOX!!

notraffic said:
Go **** yourself.....I hate the Yankees! Go RED SOX!!

Let's get back to selling these vehicles.

ADMINISTRATOR.

KPatterson said:
Sending PM

I didn't get anything and I tried to send you one and it doesn't show in my outbox so just text or email. Thanks.

Couple Hardline guys circling the drain but still for sale and BTT

LJ $6750
TJ $6000
BOTH $12000

TJ sold
LJ $6750 or trade for 42" reds on 8x6.5 beadlocks.