• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Roof for Polaris razor

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
I need a roof for my 2013 Polaris Razor 900. Mine is located somewhere on highway 280 between Chelsea and Alexander city Alabama. Could use a factory roof or maybe even a metal one to replace it. Nothing fancy, nothing expensive. Let me know what you got.
Gregg
Chelsea, Al
205-482-5628 cell or text.

ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Roof

smbroady82 said:
I have a hefty and a couple zip ties you can borrow ;)

Bought and paid for sir!!!!!!!!!!!! :butt:

Any videos of said hefty? :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Mine is located somewhere on highway 280 between Chelsea and Alexander city Alabama.

$500 fine for premature load dumping in Alabama.... ;D ;D

$500 fine for premature load dumping in Alabama.... :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

:rolf: bet you didn't realize that top was gonna cost you so much

BUG-E J said:
:rolf: bet you didn't realize that top was gonna cost you so much

NO CHIT, I already spent $50 on diesel driving back to the lake looking for it and now I'm being blackmailed, all for a $20 plastic roof :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
NO CHIT, I already spent $50 on diesel driving back to the lake looking for it and now I'm being blackmailed, all for a $20 plastic roof :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR
Well luckily as old as you are you don't have to worry about any premature loads......

BUG-E J said:
Well luckily as old as you are you don't have to worry about any premature loads......

FAWKERS :rolf: So much for the finding a roof topic, this has completely taken a turn in the wrong direction. :butt: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

I shot Pruitt a text to see if he had any laying around. I figured he might as many cages as he turns out. thumb.gif

Jacksonwolf39 said:
Wonder if a 1k plastic roof would work? I've got one laying in the shop collecting dust.

Good question, but I don't have any idea if it will work or not. Maybe someone with more Razor experience can help out. Thank you in advance.

ADMINISTRATOR

smbroady82 said:
I shot Pruitt a text to see if he had any laying around. I figured he might as many cages as he turns out. thumb.gif

Cool deal, let me know what he says. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Still needing one of these little jewels or maybe somebody can bend me one on the CHEAP. :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Roof or Polaris razor

I'll sell you an entire 800s with a roof attached to it

BUG-E J said:
I'll sell you an entire 800s with a roof attached to it

Hold that thought...NO, but thanks for the offer :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

You can call Austin Dunn @ gatekeeper designs he may have one laying around if not he can probably bend you any aluminum one. His number is 205-362-6345 he's in Gadsden al area

Are you asking for roofies on the internet?? They stop using those years ago or you and Bill Cosby going to hang out with yalls old asses? :rolf: :rolf: