• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Roof for Polaris razor

Re: Roof or Polaris razor

civicmindedex79 said:
Are you asking for roofies on the internet?? They stop using those years ago or you and Bill Cosby going to hang out with yalls old asses? :rolf: :rolf:

No, and I sold my White Ford Bronco years ago and the glove was way too small for me. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Rokee said:
You can call Austin Dunn @ gatekeeper designs he may have one laying around if not he can probably bend you any aluminum one. His number is 205-362-6345 he's in Gadsden al area

Thank you sir, glad to see there are still some serious people left on here unlike Civicmindedsex Brent! :rolf: I'll give him a call

ADMINISTRATOR

civicmindedex79 said:
Are you asking for roofies on the internet?? They stop using those years ago or you and Bill Cosby going to hang out with yalls old asses? :rolf: :rolf:
What happened to the good ol days of just getting black out drunk?

BUG-E J said:
What happened to the good ol days of just getting black out drunk?

Its the after black out mornings afternoon/evenings I always had a problem with. Black out drunks always seem to be easy to find.

civicmindedex79 said:
Its the after black out mornings afternoon/evenings I always had a problem with. Black out drunks always seem to be easy to find.

And Roofies always make me forget what And Roofies always make me forget, And Roofies always make me forget, uh what were we talking about again. Remember? HELLO, Tuesday... drool

ROTARTSINIMDA

CHASMAN9 said:
And Roofies always make me forget what And Roofies always make me forget, And Roofies always make me forget, uh what were we talking about again. Remember? HELLO, Tuesday... drool

ROTARTSINIMDA

Now we know why Ole Gregg woke up alone. He was always taking the roofies himself. :wtflol:

civicmindedex79 said:
Now we know why Ole Gregg woke up alone. He was always taking the roofies himself. :wtflol:
Maybe he likes to party

BUG-E J said:
Maybe he likes to party

I DO, but I keep forgetting to give them roofies to someone else, so I keep taking them myself. Seems like I meet new people all the time now. :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

Still searching for my long lost Roofie. Anyone find one? 8)

ADMINISTRATOR

civicmindedex79 said:
I have a Polaris RZR for sell if you are interested? I mean the title does say "roof OR Polaris rzr" :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:
Good luck. Mines been on craigslist going on 3 weeks and I have even gotten spammers on it

Now seriously, how about this.

Attachments

• IMG_4732.PNG
    IMG_4732.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 56

BUG-E J said:
Good luck. Mines been on craigslist going on 3 weeks and I have even gotten spammers on it

Saw Ultrabouncer on CL this morning. $125k... :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR