• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Final Friday freebie- free superduty Dana 60

Re: Finally Friday! Free stuff

mcrob0202 said:
it would all be gone if he would call someone back that wants to all this stuff
Most all of the stuff posted so far is gone/spoken for. Except this dumb jeep motor and transmission

It's FRIDAY!!!
Set of 4 real oddball fox shocks. Came off a old warn black diamond long arm kit for cj's. I think two 12 " travel and two 8" travel. No idea on the spring weights. No I don't want to ship

Lowbudjetjunk this has your name all over it. Hell the hood scoop alone is worth 10 hp! Seriously though my girlfriend would love it if someone took this out of the yard. Lol

Daggum it. I want those shocks. But have no clue how I'd get them. Anybody going that way?

I'm still willing to put in fuel money on a good 400 block

Fabricator, you going to try and make the Harlan ride in October?

Re:

I am headed that way at some point. I have to fix an oil leak on my powerstroke and I need to borrow a goseneck.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I'd like those shocks if you make it. Not sure if I'll make it. But maybe someone is passing through Nashville?

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am headed that way at some point. I have to fix an oil leak on my powerstroke and I need to borrow a goseneck.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
Mines got a 20 foot metal deck. New 10 ply tires. When you need it?

That would work too. I'll chip in some fuel money. Can't do much. But I'll try not to insult you either

The Luke said:
That would work too. I'll chip in some fuel money. Can't do much. But I'll try not to insult you either
I will chip in on some fuel money if you will hall a set of tons and a trans and tcase back

Re:

BUG-E J said:
Mines got a 20 foot metal deck. New 10 ply tires. When you need it?

Whenever I can get phole to fix my oil leak. Before August for sure. I'm gonna have to head up with a list and a stack of Benjamin's.

If it helps you guys I can probably get some stuff down to louisville

Who doesn't love Friday free stuff
Fj40 hood and grill. Good shape. Already in the scrap pile so I didn't feel like digging for a grill pic.

Ford 205 case. I normally sell these for $50 but someone used the front yoke off it and it could possibly use a output bearing from sitting open but under cover. May be fine. Idon't want to mess with it so it's free to a good home

Dang it. I need the 205 also. I've got a buddy that's been hunting for one.

Fawking photobucket. I have a bunch more stuff to post if someone can tell me how to post pics from an iPhone

fabricator1 said:
Fawking photobucket. I have a bunch more stuff to post if someone can tell me how to post pics from an iPhone

Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Download the Tapatalk app. Post like normal and click the "+" sign on the left. Then click the little white square with the grey mountains in it. Choose your picture and tadaaaa!

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Whenever I can get phole to fix my oil leak. Before August for sure. I'm gonna have to head up with a list and a stack of Benjamin's.
sweet let me know