• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Final Friday freebie- free superduty Dana 60

Damn that's the first thing you've actually come thru on. I'm impressed.

Re: Re: Final Friday freebie- free superduty Dana 60

lowbudgetjunk said:
All lies....those are two different pictures.....there's a tape measure in one of them.

Instead of swinging big dicks, mainly cause I don't have one, let's all sing kumbaya and hold hands.

Seriously though, I'll be back when the tow pig situation sorts itself out. It is closer, but ran into a few issues. I still need tires, alignment and to figure out a better fuel tank/capacity before I come your way.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
Sounds good good. I've been saving the jeep scrambler project for you also if you still want it. Besides it would be to much work to dig out of the shop unless you're going to help.

Oh, just in case someone does a background check on me, I did smoke weed once, but I swear I didn't inhale

The Luke.
You have a chance to go down in internet history. Jump in a truck, drive your ass up there and take a selfie with this man. :****:
Get you an axle and prove to the internet that "happily ever afters" still exist

Eddyj said:
The Luke.
You have a chance to go down in internet history. Jump in a truck, drive your ass up there and take a selfie with this man. :****:
Get you an axle and prove to the internet that "happily ever afters" still exist
This.
And bring me back a k case and small block 400

Eddyj said:
The Luke.
Get you an axle and prove to the internet that €œhappily ever afters€ still exist

That is a very good point. Truth be told, I don't have time to go up there til after New Years. Not making excuses. Just trying to make 4 sets of parents happy for the holidays. Hooray for divorced families.

Back on point...

Seriously tho, I'm glad I'm wrong about the majority of this.

It doesn't change that my experience with him was difficult to the point of giving up. Or the multiple other people that have tried to purchase from him and had the same issues. I still would love to know who has successfully purchased an axle from him.

But as for the stuff he works on, it appears to be legit. With the except of the crossmember debacle.

BUG-E J said:
This.
And bring me back a k case and small block 400
I've never seen k cases mentioned more than I have in the last 24 hours. Haha

Had a couple of my buddies pick up some CUCV axles from him.....pretty nice guy. Even loaded them for us and got us Burger King.

The Luke said:
I've never seen k cases mentioned more than I have in the last 24 hours. Haha
I paid 150 bucks for a bare case to be 2 day shipped to me recently. I'd take a couple of complete cores anyday

I will take the dana 60 kevin. trying to find out when taylor is headed up

BUG-E J said:
I paid 150 bucks for a bare case to be 2 day shipped to me recently. I'd take a couple of complete cores anyday

Are they thaaattt much stronger? I guess i always figured id change up my tcase and engine mounts if i started breaking trans cases.

...Or if i had big money, get a Reid case.

bbtank45 said:
Are they thaaattt much stronger? I guess i always figured id change up my tcase and engine mounts if i started breaking trans cases.

...Or if i had big money, get a Reid case.
I don't know that's just what showed. Honestly side by side I couldn't tell a difference except the big k on the side. I just know they aren't producing them anymore so eventually they will get harder to find than they are. I ran across some local but people wouldn't let them go or wanted 300 bucks because it pulled when they took it out 26 years ago

The Luke said:
That is a very good point. Truth be told, I don't have time to go up there til after New Years. Not making excuses. Just trying to make 4 sets of parents happy for the holidays. Hooray for divorced families.

Back on point...

Seriously tho, I'm glad I'm wrong about the majority of this.

It doesn't change that my experience with him was difficult to the point of giving up. Or the multiple other people that have tried to purchase from him and had the same issues. I still would love to know who has successfully purchased an axle from him.

But as for the stuff he works on, it appears to be legit. With the except of the crossmember debacle.

Go get mah 60. I'll buy the gas

FARMIT said:
I will take the dana 60 kevin. trying to find out when taylor is headed up
No problem. Let me know when you're going to pick it up.
You're the guy from like Massachusetts?