• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built 2015 JKU Rubicon

Radicalrandy

Bought new in 2015 JKU, manual trans Rubicon. Brought home and basically stripped it to the frame. Installed Dana Ultimate 60 axles front and rear with 5.38 gears and E-locker. Installed MetalCloak Gamechanger 4.5" lift system with 6-pack shocks. . Has Tom Woods drive shafts with 1350 u joints. Has Rock hard 4X4 skid plates complete system. PSC assist steering with custom bracket on the axle to make it much stronger. Poison Spyder fenders, side brawlers. JCR Bumpers front and rear with Rotopax for fuel water. Warn 9500 CTI S winch. Raceline beadlocks with 40" Maxxis Treps including spare which is new. Genright full cage, it is probably one of the nicest installs. All Tig welded and all plastic cut to fit. It is powder coated white. Alpine stereo system with JL audio waterproof cone speaker in the rear and custom speakers in dash and door. Marine amp etc. really done nice.
Also have new Ripp exhaust system not installed along with inner front fender aluminum liners. Has K & N air filter kit, Jeep has less than 5000 miles on it. Lots of misc. parts I am sure I am forgetting. Asking $65K or trade for equivalent. Text 817-829-6607
[/img]

Attachments

• Jeep Racetrack 2017.jpg
    Jeep Racetrack 2017.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 137
few more pics

Attachments

• Jeep Flexing.jpg
    Jeep Flexing.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Jeep CO 2017.jpg
    Jeep CO 2017.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2207.JPG
    IMG_2207.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 131
Re: Re: Built 2015 JKU Rubicon

TacomaJD said:
Dip Fizzle Wizzle area? Wtf is DFW? Lol :wtflol:
Dallas/Fort Worth area

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Re:

Clarification, I know what Dallas/Fort Worth area is, just never seen/heard someone call it DFW. Not exactly an abreviation that's common to people on the eastern seaboard lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
Clarification, I know what Dallas/Fort Worth area is, just never seen/heard someone call it DFW. Not exactly an abreviation that's common to people on the eastern seaboard lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How much eastern seaboard does bama have?

Geography alternative facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:
How much eastern seaboard does bama have?

Geography alternative facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Nitpicking Nick the ****. :flipoff1:

Eastern seaboard, East coast, same ****....people refer to our area as East Coast all the time when discussing various regions of the lower 48...yet there is no Eastern coast in AL, TN, KY, etc...