• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

Re: Hawk Pride Hardline Ride February 23-25

Depending on work and funds I might be able to make it. Always wanted to go to hawk pride.

civicmindedex79 said:
That is prob Ed in the Blue S10. Was it blue?

I think it was, I do remember him saying he got a deal on it because the trans was bad. He definitely helped on showing us around, and he asked to buy my Jeep.

I am going to try to make this ride but it is one week before wifes due date so we will see but there is plenty of stuff to hit for people who have never been there. And Eddy if you make it maybe this time you can see if you can keep up :****:

Right up until I got hooked on the tree and spilling fuel everywhere I was embarrassing you ,son...

But for real, I want to take all the big dogs to the hill with the tree. Where you had to turn at the top. But there's no trail out
Did that hill have a name? Is it as cool of a hill as I remeber or was did it just look cool cause it was dark?

It doesn't have a name I think lee and me were the first to climb it just playing around it is a cool hill I want to climb that hill over on up hill both ways the one where we meet up with Roger king at

I will be in the gayzr if I make it, so I will just have to watch y'all do the fun stuff

If my rig is together by then I'll be here.

xjcrawler said:
What is required to deem it a hardline ride?

Generally and admin that is an og, not just board member. Not trying to be an ass. But one shot shot down like this before. This one may not but the one they tried to have up North did.
muddinmetal said:
If only Kel was here we'd have a real Admin.... :stir:

Kel isn't here anymore nor was he ever an original. Which is probably some of the reason he quit.

kmcminn said:
Generally and admin that is an og, not just board member.

Well I don't believe any are still active but I changed the title anyways, nice job trying though. ::)

If 90% of the people that show are because of hardline doesnt that justify it being a hardline ride?

I guess I haven't gotten out and shook enough hands and kissed enough babies for you all to know me. I have been around since the beginning and chosen by another member by the name of Joe Hartz, which I am sure none of you know either. Therefore, yes I am an OG.

To be declared a Hardline ride, the remaining active og's get together and will promote a group ride as such. I did this last year at Choccolocco mountain and spent months of my time preparing and organizing the event with the help of the park owners and catering and even the music. This ride in question WAS NOT promoted by us and is not a Hardline crawlers ride. The op chose to use the verbiage as such without the consent of the board and has done this on his own. People are informed of this ride through the Hardline Crawler forum, but that does not declare it a Hardline ride. This is just a FREE service you're using to be informed of it.

In conclusion to this, I am glad that we are able to get together and do what we all love to do. RIDE!

ADMINISTRATOR