• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

This ride was posted 3 weeks ago and has been viewed over a 1000 times and actually made to page 2 before someone not wanting to be an ass but proceeded to in my opinion. My verbiage was worded as we had a ride at HPO 2 years ago on this date and I was wondering if anyone wanted to do it again. I believe JohnG did it and there was no band or months of organizing just lets ride here on this date. Maybe this place needs to be changed to the REGINA GEORGE AND HER RIDERS FORUM!!!!

Don't have a dog in this pissing match but I think the op was just trying to get people together to ride and meet each other. Which I think is great bc a lot of y'all won't go somewhere new unless you know someone and truthfully the idea of a hardline ride draws a good crowd and I think that is what these parks and hardline needs is more riding

Re: Re: Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

jccarter1 said:
Don't have a dog in this pissing match but I think the op was just trying to get people together to ride and meet each other. Which I think is great bc a lot of y'all won't go somewhere new unless you know someone and truthfully the idea of a hardline ride draws a good crowd and I think that is what these parks and hardline needs is more riding
Golf clap

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

jccarter1 said:

DING..DING..DING...Bingo you win a prize. And really how may of the "OG's" even still have an offroad rig? How many even ride?

Simple really, Just call it "We are trying to organize a ride of our own accord at (Park of desired location) for anyone who is still on Hardline and anyone else who might want to come" :driving:

cushmaneaglerider said:
DING..DING..DING...Bingo you win a prize. And really how may of the "OG's" even still have an offroad rig? How many even ride?

Santa Claus is still alive........ thumb.gif

John g told me they stopped a guy on the trail that had hardline offroad club or something similar real big on his back glass and made him take it off. We arent actually hardline offroad club members we are allowed to use the forum.

BUG-E J said:
John g told me they stopped a guy on the trail that had hardline offroad club or something similar real big on his back glass and made him take it off. We arent actually hardline offroad club members we are allowed to use the forum.

So if he had said " Hardline Forum" ride all would have been fine?

More riding less bullshit...
Let's ride, I don't care if you call it a "pirate off road noprep parade of prostate inspectors"

BUG-E J said:
This is correct. JohnG was about this 110%, nothing wrong with Gregg carrying the flame in the same fashion. I asked about making a Hardline Crawlers decal to go on my old crawler one time and JohnG politely told me about the story of addressing the random guy on the trail having a Hardline sticker on his rig and asking him to remove it, as the name and skull ring gear image is copyrighted I believe. I got the hint, realized it was a protected name, and went on about my business. It is the Hardline Crawler OG's that pay for, maintain, and moderate this forum, and ultimately allow us to post here. Gregg was not being as ass, just making sure it is still understood that there is a difference in an actual Hardline ride and not just anybody can deem a ride as such. My opinion is to respect that or find a new interwebs home, because the only ones entitled to anything here have the little "Hardline Crawler" title over there in the corner under their screen name. But you know what they say about opinions.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bjeep said:
So if he had said " Hardline Forum" ride all would have been fine?
I dont know how it works im just explaining what i was told. I came into this wwwaaayyy after the originals. Hell i xant even get into easyline but josh dean did? :wtflol:

BUG-E J said:
I dont know how it works im just explaining what i was told. I came into this wwwaaayyy after the originals. Hell i xant even get into easyline but josh dean did? :wtflol:
Probably some ADA compliance bullshit.

BUG-E J said:

I was wondering the same thing with JD. But if I remember right John said you just needed to be local and want in. :dunno:

Re: Re: Re: Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

onepieceatatime said:
Probably some ADA compliance bullshit.

Hey, I'm only disabled when all the other parking spots are taken....

c0f8fb47ee5c6f226b7a0894edd65962.jpg

bjeep said:
I was wondering the same thing with JD. But if I remember right John said you just needed to be local and want in. :dunno:
I actually met TK (og hardline member) at a Gray Rock ride and he told me to shoot JohnG a message about getting in. I had rode with JohnG a bunch and continued to do so until I sold out, so it was discussed with the Hardline og's and John let me in. Easyline has a private board, as does Hardline that Easyline cannot see. Easyline is pretty much a close friend group of the OG's. JohnG once said everybody in Easyline are folks he would have over for dinner at his house. There isn't a whole lot of activity in Easyline, but now and then some stuff pops up. I know it may seem like some sacred place, but it's really nothing major anyone is missing out on.