• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

BUG-E J said:
Ed you ruined hardline for me when you convinced me to google blue waffle.

I get no credit for helping?

Honestly....I hope I haven't offended anyone. I'll beat a dead horse down to China I know, but hopefully whatever I say is so stupidly funny you guys just laugh and move on.

I'm really not a huge social person, I prefer just small groups to ride with and go out and do things with.

I was always told if you can't impress people by being smart, make them laugh. I "try" to be funny ALOT. ;)

tonybolton said:
I get no credit for helping?

Honestly....I hope I haven't offended anyone. I'll beat a dead horse down to China I know, but hopefully whatever I say is so stupidly funny you guys just laugh and move on.

I'm really not a huge social person, I prefer just small groups to ride with and go out and do things with.

I was always told if you can't impress people by being smart, make them laugh. I "try" to be funny ALOT. ;)
Im not giving you credit for anything except donating your pocket change to sfwda

I'll definitely miss Kel on here, his series of storys about going to Texas to get that pos rv with nothing but his ballz, a pb&j sandwich and the clothes on his back is one of the greatest of all time.

Re: Re: Bye

TacomaJD said:
9c36d50cdcf7fa9f08f2329329a2b8cd.jpg

JJ left because of stuff that happened privately on here, although the religious mockery and all the other nonsense pretty much began his demise, I guess I'm one of the few that's glad he is gone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can't say ****, i've sold out too

Best thread in a long time

Every time I'm fixing to pull a Kel we have one of these good ol threads and it brings back all the good on this forum, I love you idiots..
#FIF4life
#RIPKel

Eddyj said:
I know it has always been an issue on the internet when showing fab that people immediately pick it apart. I use to think the builder was just being overprotective of his creation but it's become more than that recently. I feel The builders don't post on here because no good can come of it. It's all negative.

a LOT of people who build stuff think that whatever they stick together is the best **** ever and don't like questions or discussion, only blind praise.

TBItoy said:
a LOT of people who build stuff think that whatever they stick together is the best **** ever and don't like questions or discussion, only blind praise.

I think I'm the opposite of that. LOL I tell everyone all the ugly **** on my rig is stuff I've done and all the nice stuff was the previous owner. I do what I can best I can. :)

Re: Re: Bye

ForMud said:
The biggest problem there now is when Photobucket took a **** and the treads lost all their pics.

Very true. Had folks been less reluctant to tapatalk or smart phones been 10 years earlier, that wouldn't be an issue.

poolman said:
You sir are a exception, probably the best fab/build thread I've ever seen.

Thank you!

Eddyj said:
Mcutler you are by far the exception to the normal. You do amazing detailed work and are well spoken.
I know many people who may or may not have pleasured themselves into socks over your build thread. Which is awesome.
However besides stealing a couple ideals for tabs and brackets I wasn€™t as infatuated with your thread as others because it€™s almost €œtoo nice€ for me. However you never know maybe one day I€™ll progress to something that isn€™t a POS. All builds are needed.
The low end, low money, figuring things out out of Necessity are the builds that I personally enjoy. Those are almost nonexistent.

Thank you, and agreed on the low budget stuff, here for sure. On pirate in the brand specific chapters, you will find more good small builds.

TBItoy said:

...and this is why Facebook is the go to; everyone gets nothing but praise from their uncle, sister, brother, with little to no craftsman or do-it-yourselfers who see or follow to ask questions or give constructive criticism. Instant gratification society. Forums take a little dedication to maintain a proper thread, much like a build itself.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

I dont know Kel nearly as well as many of you on here, he rode with us once at Stoney and we had an absolute blast. Other than that day we spent in the jeep together I dont know him at all. If he thinks cutting ties with hardline is best for him it probably is.

That being said... I intend to make the term "fatally asshurt" a part of my everyday language cause that ****'s funny I dont care who you are.

I havent posted about kel because if he isnt getting on it doesnt matter. But if yall see a terrorist on the trail that turns out to be an awesome white guy with shitty luck and an awesome attitude. Shake his hand.