• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

BUG-E J said:
I havent posted about kel because if he isnt getting on it doesnt matter. But if yall see a terrorist on the trail that turns out to be an awesome white guy with shitty luck and an awesome attitude. Shake his hand.
Your know for sure it's him if it's a high elbowed hook extra firm

Re: Re: Bye

TacomaJD said:
9c36d50cdcf7fa9f08f2329329a2b8cd.jpg

JJ left because of stuff that happened privately on here, although the religious mockery and all the other nonsense pretty much began his demise, I guess I'm one of the few that's glad he is gone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Was it private though? JJ always had good tech..I've emailed and texted him few things and I assume I am blocked.

Re: Re: Bye

bbone said:
Was it private though? JJ always had good tech..I've emailed and texted him few things and I assume I am blocked.

The actual reason he doesn't post here anymore was not discussed publicly. So to answer your question, yes. Lol

TacomaJD said:
The actual reason he doesn't post here anymore was not discussed publicly. So to answer your question, yes. Lol

Well if he is not on here any more, spill it. I have wondered why he doesn't post any more. I thought him and ol casey ran off together and got married or something.

money_pit_yj said:
Again, he did not die. He will still be out riding and still be around so there is still a chance.......

On another note, are you "El Diablo" as in a fighting chicken or "El Diablo" as in the devil?

Never heard that one I be the Devil one just ask Bronco72 >:D