• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

Eddyj said:
Kel kind of speaks like a drunk sarcastic Yoda looking to pick a fight.

This might actually be correct. I see Kel busting a buddy's nose, then offering him a hand up, then a big ole bear hug...Then he'd leg sweep you back on your ass and laugh. All of which would be genuine

I once payed him $200 I owed him. To which he responded if I give him that money he said we had to fight. So i said "ok, but after you will help me?" I still needed his help to swap some tires we were in his back yard. His response was "absolutely I'll help after"

I say we make this into stories about Kel.
Feel free to lie, he won't be back on here to call you out anyways.
The one great thing about Kel was if you spent the day with him you don't need to lie about what happens it's always a good time.

Eddyj said:
I say we make this into stories about Kel.
Feel free to lie, he won't be back on here to call you out anyways.
The one great thing about Kel was if you spent the day with him you don't need to lie about what happens it's always a good time.

Ain't that the truth. I've only had the pleasure of spending time with Kel twice.....once was a day of wheeling at Stony Lonesome and the other was when I met up with him to get some parts that fabricator1 sent with him for me.

He's in the final stages of sex change, there's no way to change gender on this forum so look for a new profile to pop up.

His ________ fell on his typing hand.
A. Tractor
B. Rv
C. Ramp truck
D. Jeep
E. Cherokee
F. Studabaker
G. IH
H. Vette
I. GT body
J. VW bug
K. Sami