• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

To be honest, he seemed pretty upset over the Fabricator1 thing, I did not think we would see much of him after that :dunno:

Eddyj said:
Ohhh his mind is made up. He is gone.
I would never try to argue with Kel, it's exhausting.
This is a free for all, he won't be back to defend himself. Say what you will about him. But keep in mind that he is highly respected as a man by me and many others.

I say a lot of things, but I would never say something online or behind someone's back that a wouldn't or haven't said to their face.

So what your saying is you, who claim to have no feelings will have your feelings hurt if someone says something about Kel, who also has no feelings? Sounds about right :dunno:

I have to admit Kel's pep talks are really inspiring. :****:

Never made that claims, to not have feelings.
I look at the internet as
1. A place to gain knowledge on a particular subject instantaneously.
2. A place for entertainment.
Neither one of those have to do with my feelings so I leave than at the door. This forum has moved in a couple directions that I don't care for, so i said my piece and move on, but it's still the best place on the net.
Also I heard one time that "it's just the internet" so that's how i treat it. my real life friends will tell you I'm just as annoying and have the ability to say something inappropriate at anytime to someone's face.
I'm not a lot, but I strive to be faithful and real all the time.

86chevota said:

Someone has to take Kel's place... overly long, run on, rants to simple questions. However if you read between the lines (not the black text) you will find the answers you seek.
Besides I have the flu and nothing to do.

Eddyj said:
Someone has to take Kel's place... overly long, run on, rants to simple questions. However if you read between the lines (not the black text) you will find the answers you seek.
Besides I have the flu and nothing to do.

I thought the Meds might of been getting to you. But you must be feeling a little better.

dwa2469 said:
To be honest, he seemed pretty upset over the Fabricator1 thing, I did not think we would see much of him after that :dunno:
eb76d3448ab76fe0b96d413597b23435.jpg