• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday!

race_jeep

Friday- working my ass off, then going to the brewery and hopefully not working to much, we've got the two jimmy band playing tonight, which is a couple of Asian guys singing rock music, it's pretty awesome!

Saturday- I'd like to clean the garage out and make it usable again, but who knows, I'll prolly just sleep, then work at the brewery all night, slingin beers and tapping kegs.

Sunday- Head to Nola to drink beer, and eat oysters and crawfish!

Doing actual work (helper is bearing most of that burden) and finishing up/prepping jeep and rzr for SMORR! Ought to work a while longer on paying stuff but I'm ready to play.
Go down toninght, set up camp in the sprinkles, have a few :drinkers:
Tomorrow wheel all day in the jeep, try out the new stickies, rzr all night, :drinkers: at camp, sleep
Sun, 3.5 hr drive home and unpack/wash all my dirty broken ****.
Bought a foam cannon yesterday, hoping it makes the wash part of this story nicer

Feeding and checking cows then hooking onto the trailer and headed to Rapid City (120 miles away) to pick up tubing for the buggy project and portable steel chicken coop I am building for my wife and kids for Easter

Friday - work... drink a beer or two after work, hopefully get in bed before 1am...May leave work early, looking to be a slow night for change and I've had a damn sinus headache all effing day. I fawking hate spring.

Saturday - fight wasps, bees, and pollen whilst simultaneously cutting down small trees and large overgrown bushes from around the wife's house, mow that 2+ acre bitch of a yard, burn some brush....and to do all this, it's gonna take several ice cold beers. I'm hoping I can drink my allergies away....

Sunday - relax a bit, finish some Accounting and Biology homework, probably have a few Sundee afternoon beers, as her son will be with his dad until Monday night. Also gotta help the wife brush up on her math skills for a math competency test she may have to take for a purchasing job she applied for at her work....although given my results of the math competency test I took (and subsequently failed) for TVA last year, she may need to get someone else to help her brush up on her math skills haha.

Today I worked til 3, then went to Cincinnati for some Chili. Got disappointed by the Preds. Game 6 coming.

Tomorrow, Bronco Show, kiddo burfday party, and Rod Run.

Sunday, play Assassin's Creed with the boys, mow, and drive to Lexington.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
1dff374695dbdbfc50565b0528b70de5.jpg
bd840d134c78d4d722ae22eebafc4e7f.jpg

Re:

I've been under that Cincinnati bridge before, back in 2010 when I bought that old gold SAS'd Tacoma crawler. Drove that fawker all the way home the same day, **** sucked balls! Long, shaky drive. Lol.

Side note, gonna try to go see Super Troopers 2 tomorrow night in Chattanooga.

Drinking beer watching Live PD now. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Skyline chili is awesome! :****:

5 way with lots of hot sauce!!

I had a 5 way with 4 girls once............ then I woke up. :(

So it's friday again, what ya got planned for Mothers day weekend?

Tonight, drive down to the lake and chill.

Saturday, wake up and burn down a house for training for the fire department. Hopefully there won't be anybody in it. molaugh

Sunday, going up to mother in laws in Hayden and then back home for some celebrating with my own. Maybe fire up the barbeque and burn some cow. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Friday - work, boys both have baseball games, dinner & beers
Sat - wake up at 5am knock out some fab work, then more ball games, more fab work, graduation gathering for friends son
Sun - another early morning fab session, then whatever the wife wants to do, hopefully some beers along the way

Friday - slept in since this semester is over, thank sweet baby jeezus. Did some insurance shopping before work, as our current insurance company (home and auto) is not renewing our policies because of a falling out with our independent broker (fawk me....)....time to go back to a big box brand, ain't nobody got time fo dat. Now, just got to work....let the good times roll til 10:30pm unless I get bored and leave early. Still have over 170 hrs of pto left. :smoke:

Saturday - taking the little man fishing in the morning. Come home and mow our yard....then we'll probably go out to eat and try to do something fun with the boy.

Sunday - mothers day stuff, more fawking mowing at the wife's house, probably mothers day supper too....then some relaxing finally that night.

Friday Evening, Mother coming to town.

Saturday, first half of day my bosses Son's gradution and party, evening going to dinner at wife's Grandmother :woot: :woot:

Sunday, Mother leaves in the a.m., rest of day stay away from people :rolf:

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Puttin the mud tars to work hauling UPS Saturday Delivery packages....what a workhorse this truck is! Ha... the result of overpromising **** to customers. Our regular UPS pickup ran 2.5 hrs ago...what a Friday.

7f61e2555535aec855102afe9421e879.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I worked all week and weekend , get up 4:30am get home 4:30pm have beer take shower sleep repeat. We did an FDL ( GE locomotive )engine change out started fresh yesterday and coulda been done in that 8hr shift if everyone was down for it. Finished it up today and been BS'n 90% of the day (since we got so far ahead yesterday) or doing laborer work cuz we had none hauling equipment and parts all over on a forklift.

P said:
I worked all week and weekend , get up 4:30am get home 4:30pm have beer take shower sleep repeat. We did an FDL ( GE locomotive )engine change out started fresh yesterday and coulda been done in that 8hr shift if everyone was down for it. Finished it up today and been BS'n 90% of the day (since we got so far ahead yesterday) or doing laborer work cuz we had none hauling equipment and parts all over on a forklift.

Who you work fo?