• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday!

Makes sense.

My truck spins really bad on street tires. I'm gonna put some dr's on it soon and run it again. Should run 8.50's or .60's if it will hook.

muddinmetal said:
Man... I thought that was a sick joke. Now I am amused, horrified, and feel terrible for you all at the same time....

I am 36 years old, married with two kids, I do good to keep up with what few viral internet things I do know. Since netflix and chill means something totally different and Josh thinks I'm going to let my meat loaf in the hood, I am going to just try and avoid adding anymore gas to this dumpster fire and stick to what I do know..... Paw Patrol and frozen pizza.

Today: Finished work a bit early. Kickin back with a beer. Wife ran kiddos to nanna and pawpaws. Gonna load the trailer up with stuff out of the old house and put it in the shop.

Sat: Cut some sidewalk edges on the front walkway, form it up and pour a section of concrete. Put down 75ft of edging, pressure wash the brick, lay down 6 yards of mulch.

Sun: Church then shoot some guns if it doesn't rain

money_pit_yj said:
I am 36 years old, married with two kids, I do good to keep up with what few viral internet things I do know. Since netflix and chill means something totally different and Josh thinks I'm going to let my meat loaf in the hood, I am going to just try and avoid adding anymore gas to this dumpster fire and stick to what I do know..... Paw Patrol and frozen pizza.
I googled it also.

halcat said:
Since all these posts are made during the day.....sounds like nobody works on friday anyway .?

I worked today, and put a radatior in a 2500hd gasser. Ol lady went to go do some **** with her aunts so its me and the little guy rest of the night thumb.gif booyang

Worked my fawkin one legged ass off tonight, 8 hrs turned into 10. Glad it's finally Miller time. This week has sucked large monkey balls.

Need to ride both of these this weekend, but think I will just ride the fun one instead.

e224cca602ce2d4e242e0fe76b125ba4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sat- Wire trailer for a French guy.
Clean house and make it look like a family lives here before ol lady gets back from Florida.
If time permits, rebuild the Holley on the 460.
Play hockey with wee feller til we pass out.

Sun- Sleep in.
Nap.
Work on crawler.
Nap.
Watch Walking Dead.
Sleep.

Sold mah tons to a buddy yesterday to go under his EB, went to dinner with wife.
Today, working on customers cars, bday dinner for wife's sister tonight.
Tomorrow, probably do some crap at home.

Should be pulling the c10 in the shop to pull the cab and front clip to get to the body shop but as usual got somebody else's project car in the shop taking up that space.

Friday- wheeling at wolf caves
Saturday- wheeling at wolf caves
Sunday- drive home, unload, relax
Monday- back to work skully

Work, only got 2 more swing shifts. Then I start Monday-Friday. I'm sure I will miss my 4 days of, but I will have my weekends back, and not miss rides as much

Re: Re: Friday!

MoparMan said:
Makes sense.

My truck spins really bad on street tires. I'm gonna put some dr's on it soon and run it again. Should run 8.50's or .60's if it will hook.
So it went [email protected]. all other times it blew 3rd gear off and I had to leave in 2nd gear. Wanted 7.5 but track had little bite for my rubber band 20s.