• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many " one time regulars " have been ran off of this site ?

To me it always seemed forums were always geared mostly to one group of friends. Outsiders usually shunned until they dissapeared. I think the biggest pain nowadays is posting pics.. it's not easy, so no pics no tech threads. Face space wins on that..

This place used to be my home. I knew practically every single forum member personally. I didnt get ran off, I guess I just got lazy. I personally miss the build threads. I still look at several of my old build threads from time to time. Ride report threads were always a good time. Before the era of YouTube and Facebook live It was always fun catching up on a ride or event you missed.

CheapJ7 said:
This place used to be my home. I knew practically every single forum member personally. I didnt get ran off, I guess I just got lazy. I personally miss the build threads. I still look at several of my old build threads from time to time. Ride report threads were always a good time. Before the era of YouTube and Facebook live It was always fun catching up on a ride or event you missed.

Pretty much. I wish there was a fast easy pic storage place so putting pics up was easy for me. Since my new phone Tapatalk hasn't worked at all for me here.

P said:
Pretty much. I wish there was a fast easy pic storage place so putting pics up was easy for me. Since my new phone Tapatalk hasn't worked at all for me here.

I had that issue then one day it just started working. Was the most frustrating thing.

CheapJ7 said:

You can see all kinds of nuts on the ride report threads :eek: ;D :rolf:

I do miss when Cole and Matt would post their videos from the races. But I get it that takes a **** ton of time and I know Cole just had a baby and Matt's building a house.

For me, I quit posting build threads , I was never flamed but I've watched so many people post build threads and get ripped apart by people who don't even build ****, just bored and wanna cut others down, sure there's constructive criticism but some people just talk **** to feel good about themselves, I think most builders have seen that and have no desire to open themselves up for bullshit that's irrelevant to them. Also posting pics is a pain in the ass now , so I just don't . I use to be on hardline 10x a day. Now , maybe once a week I look on here. Most of the general section has nothing to do with wheeling anymore , I found it amusing and interesting a while back when there was a thread about who actually wheels anymore and turns out 75% of the **** talkers don't even have a rig let alone built one.

After spending so much time web wheeling and learning from the forums I feel like I have to put a build thread out.

I miss reading build threads by amazing fabricators that would woo you at every page.

2008 till about 2011 - Good times here and on the trails :drinkers:

Pre.YouTube days and trail ride pics, making a RickyB pic :woot:

1. He's busy protesting in Hoover with his brothers.

2. He is in a top secret 6 month training regiment with his sensei Richie K

3. He was #fatallybutthurt

Eddyj said:

Definitely option 1 :flipoff1:

Eddyj said:

I lol'd. Because both one and two are very likely.

zukimaster said:
What happened to Bug-ej, Jonathan?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
The Luke hurt my feelings so instead of telling everyone bye I disappeared so redneckengineered didn't get more pissy than he already is.

The place I work for now owned 2 shops. After they hired me they closed the slower one and doubled my workload. I had 0 time to play until about 2 months ago and by then I wasn't playing catch up. I marked everything read so we will see if I can stay in the loop. If not the ones of you I actually give a **** about have my cell number

Rockwells607 said:
For me, I quit posting build threads , I was never flamed but I've watched so many people post build threads and get ripped apart by people who don't even build ****, just bored and wanna cut others down, sure there's constructive criticism but some people just talk **** to feel good about themselves, I think most builders have seen that and have no desire to open themselves up for bullshit that's irrelevant to them. Also posting pics is a pain in the ass now , so I just don't . I use to be on hardline 10x a day. Now , maybe once a week I look on here. Most of the general section has nothing to do with wheeling anymore , I found it amusing and interesting a while back when there was a thread about who actually wheels anymore and turns out 75% of the **** talkers don't even have a rig let alone built one.
The best part of your build is the upper link mounts. :cougar: