• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many " one time regulars " have been ran off of this site ?

P

If its free, its P
Most recent being Kel, and mention of a Batman in another thread got me thinking.... Over the years, how many " regulars " eventually got tired of the Cyber nut kicking and bailed off of here ?

Asking for a friend

Peter

X

I'd say more guys just have different priorities, kids and families and lack of funds to stay in the hobby. There's been a few ran off in the few years I've been here but most just fade away. I think I see tony Bolton waving bye lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If nothing else we now have #fatallybutthurt

Speaking of #fatallybutthurt there was this one guy who got banned and then showed up at an event with....

You know what never mind

I'm trying to think of more people. Give me a minute and I'll fabricate 1....

Definitely miss Kel's stories and JJ's tech. My question is Why did this place become the new PBB? :dunno:

****'s funny a time or 2 but when it's a daily occurence, it's no longer fun.

muddinmetal said:
He Man machine

That was a huge blow to the board when he left. "Mr. I know the answer to your question but will not post it because I have a family to feed." "Mr. I have built 40,000 14 bolts" molaugh

jpony645 said:
Definitely miss Kel's stories and JJ's tech. My question is Why did this place become the new PBB? :dunno:

****'s funny a time or 2 but when it's a daily occurence, it's no longer fun.

So why are you still logging in ??? I've never seen so many grown men whine and complain about something so trivial.

redneckengineered said:
That was a huge blow to the board when he left. "Mr. I know the answer to your question but will not post it because I have a family to feed." "Mr. I have built 40,000 14 bolts" molaugh

So why are you still logging in ??? I've never seen so many grown men whine and complain about something so trivial.

:rolf: I kinda like you.