• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Night Vision Rifle Scope

I've operate a predator hunting LLC with a buddy for a few years as a write off for guns & ammo while helping cattle & poultry farmers (BSC predator control). I sometimes throw the kills in the edge of the field, farmers say it keeps the pack away for a little while but not sure if that's true. Had lots of luck with bird distress calls at a low volume with a minute or two between distress calls. If nothing comes in the first 15 minutes i turn it up for 2-3 calls then back down in case a yote or bobcat comes in. Our biggest mistakes at first were getting winded or having the distress call sounding too loud or too often. Most people have worn out the rabbit distress call in my area and they've become educated

jeeptj99 said:
Yup fuel cell that i still havent put in my POS. If you get thermal and need help shooting yotes let me know. I dont like killing for killing, but i'll kill a yote twice if i could.
Will do man.
money_pit_yj said:
I know nothing of scopes but coyotes (and hogs) are pretty dang smart. Dawn and dusk are the best time to get them. Get you a grey sock and a white sock with a T-shirt stuffed in them. Stuff some liver and blood on them with a jerk string and make something to dangle it off the ground about 6". Use a mouth call and make sure you're hidden well and can't be smelled. Once you find the right combo, it will work. They hunt smart but when they smell blood and see an animal struggling they get stupid. I love killing coyotes mainly cause I don't have to gut them and process them. Stack me up like cord wood and haul them off. thumb.gif
I will give that a shot. They don't pay any mind to the spinning decoy on the foxpro call it only worked once on them. We do have some big white chickens I have thought about tying to a post in the field, dad my get pissed if it get killed in the process but its better than loosing another calf. The last calf he lost yotes had it's head pulled off before it was even fully birthed.