• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

05 Dodge Injectors

chevyxj

Pretty sure I had a injector failure today in my Dodge. Diesel is mixed with oil, and i have extensive blowby. Assuming its a cracked injector or stuck open injector maybe? Im no diesel tech though, so could be something else. Anyone out there know alot about these motors? Maybe where to start with trying to figure out my issues? Dont really have to much time to work on this right now. Ive got cash if theres any deisel techs that want to make some extra cash. If not, its going to either the power shop or dynomite on monday.

take it to the power shop!

leaning towards taking it to dynomite. Either place it goes its going to be getting dynomites 90HP sticks. One thing I like about dynomite is they can bench test each injector, where the powershop cant. Both places do good work, both places have done work for me. Still trying to decide. Both prices are about the same also.

A buddy of mine just had to replace the injectors in his '03. He bought the inj. at Cummins NW then had Dynomite install their nozzles. It made a huge improvement. He doesn't even turn his programmer on anymore. He had really good luck w/ dynomite and would recommend them to anyone.

A buddy of mine just had to replace the injectors in his '03. He bought the inj. at Cummins NW then had Dynomite install their nozzles. It made a huge improvement. He doesn't even turn his programmer on anymore. He had really good luck w/ dynomite and would recommend them to anyone.

good to hear

If indeed its an injector issue take it to dynomite. I would be more worried about the piston and head. If the injector came apart, cracked or is stuck open it could lead to much bigger problems than a simple injector swap.

might as well bring it up here to monroe, if it needs tested/fixed, why bother having your junk shiped all over.
1 stop shopping

Latest posts