• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

05 rhino opinions.

Re: Re: 05 rhino opinions.

Krylon fusion is what I used .. it held up very well for spray paint on plastic. If I would have taken my time with the prep instead of trying to do it all in a night I think it would have been even better.. holds up really well though and easy to touch up

This is how it set when I bought it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    744.8 KB · Views: 108
So I just replaced my wheel bearings. That was fun.

I know jack about SxS and four wheelers.
I have itp aluminum rims and 589 27x9 fronts and 27x11 rears. Are these tires a good size for trailriding ( choc. Mt and Morris mtn)
It looks to me these might be pushing the limits if axles and robbing some horse power?
The 589 are they a good all around tire? The tsl of SxS?

Re: Re: Re: 05 rhino opinions.

Eddyj said:
Is there a "stickey" for SxS?
Any of the tires that look like maxxis bighorns do WAY better in pretty much all terrains other than deep mud bogging.

I've ran duro power grips on a Vinson and a Rhino, but I don't think they are a particularly tough tire, had to plug a few of them

I had a set of mud lite xtr on my rzr and they did really well on rock... theyre pricey though

I would shoot for 8ply whatever I did if buying new

Great tire for mud but I like the rocktanes best. Bighorns are good also.
That big is robbing some power but a rhino isn't known for being fast.
The axles on a rhino will take it unless you bind them way up. I was ruff on mine and never broke one

Do a shim on the primary clutch. That will help regain some bottom end lost with bigger tires. I am running 27" mud lites on my 04 rhino. Took my rhino up to concrete on twister 3 at witc, but got hung up on the big tires at the bottom of the concrete slab they just the right size to belly out on. If I could have got to the concrete I thick it would have went up. Thing was like stickies on the concrete no matter the angle that day. May never do it again but was awesome that day.

Latest posts