• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 09 EOR 321 Buggy

Jwhit55

Enigine:
351w on propane (will include 3 bottles)
Aluminum Ford Racing Valve Covers
KRC Aluminum PS Pump and Bracket
BBK Equal Length Ceramic Shorty Headers w/ header wrap on exhaust tubes
Edelbrock Performer Intake
Chevy One Wire Alternator
HEI Distributor
New Milodon High Flow Water Pump
New Miloden 160* thermostat
Motor is very clean and very strong
C6 transmission w/ cooler mounted on the firewall.
Ford Racing Plug wires w/Plug Boots

Transfer Case:
Stock NP 205

Axles:
Front - Ford HP60 in the front with 4.10 gears, Chromo 35 spline outters, Spicer U-joints without the grease fittings, Poly Performane drive flanges, new hub bearings and seals, Ruff Stuff Diff Cover, PSC double ended ram, welded spider gears, original caliper brackets w/new calipers adn shoes

Rear- HD Ford D60 out of a van. 4.10 gears, welded diff, stock 35 spline shafts, new bearings and seals, disc brakes

Interior - Very simple. Ultra Shield Drivers seat and Kirkey Economy 14.5 wide passenger seat , PSC Orbital, Dirt Carr shifter, Equius Tach, Water, Volt, and Oil Pressure gauges. RCI Platinum harness on the diver side and Simpson harness on the passenger side, Circle track gas pedal w/ throttle rod instead of cable, Dual Wilwood master cylinders and pedals.

Wheels are 17 inch Racelines w/ 42 in. IROKS (5 rides on them total)

Misc. - Bilstein coilovers, 2 inch aluminum links, all 1.25 QA1 heims, Grote LED lights mounted on the stinger, Chevy 3/4 ton calipers front and rear, all stainless brake lines, rear mounted aluminum radiator w/new dual DERALE high output electric fans w/shroud, aluminum PSC cooler, PSC PS reservoir, Warn 9.0 RC comp winch

I bought this buggy awhile back on here and have been very pleased with the way it performs!! I know I am leaving some stuff out, and if you have any questions pm me or send an e-mail @ [email protected]
The only reason I am wanting to sale is to get something new. This buggy has made it through some of the toughest trails at Windrock ORP and Harlan.. The buggy is very tough and can take a beating all day long.. Please NO LOW BALL offers and NO TRADES!! I am located right outside of knoxville tn

$16,500

PICT0362.jpg

PICT0361.jpg

PICT0360.jpg

PICT0359.jpg

bump one last time... If it doesnt sell in the next 2 weeks it's goin under the knife :driving:

atlas, 5.13 gears, chromo's front and rear, new steering set-up,complete inside redue (gauges, floor, etc) build the trans to take the abuse, body panels

I'm 6'2 and 260lbs and fit fine...i do still have I but it's under the knife right now

14 bolt in the rear, building the trans, 4.88 gears, detroit in front, spool in the rear, reid racing knuckles, hi steer, new steering cylinder,inner and outer chromo's, new gauges,re-due dash and interior, 17in kirkey's